~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Entertaining coming of age movie. First time that I saw Heather Graham and had a huge crush on her. Didnt know her name back then and was only surprised to find out it was her not til I was able to watch the movie again a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
that movie was so dope. I didn’t know that was heather Graham though.
Exactly. It wasn't that easy to recall all these actors/actresses back then since there wasn't internet and cable was only for those who can afford it. I was only able to watch it thru the local channel's weekly Saturday night movie tv. I knew the movie but couldn't find it at my local blockbuster back then. So couldn't check who that hottie was.

1CCFBB0C-86CE-4084-BE98-E7D88E7CECE3.jpeg
903E4F4A-AB15-42BA-A4EC-EFB4C0FED7EB.jpeg

Exactly. It wasn't that easy to recall all these actors/actresses back then since there wasn't internet and cable was only for those who can afford it. I was only able to watch it thru the local channel's weekly Saturday night movie tv. I knew the movie but couldn't find it at my local blockbuster back then. So couldn't check who that hottie was.

Exactly my thoughts. I kinda miss doing actual research on x thing, whereas now with a click of a button or two I can get a whole dossier on a person.

Last edited:
At Flushing Outlet Ive seen the Asian women try to fight the workers when the workers would tell them that there is a cap on a certain shoe.

I saw an Asian lady care more about the shoes than her own child, and the child was running around the store barefoot. SMH

Back
Top Bottom