~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Really is pretty ridiculous to say that.

But it's funny that at his worst (which NTers consider to be now) he's at his most influential.

Kanye is not at his most influential right now, he was his most influential around the time he was rocking those ato matsumotos

Really is pretty ridiculous to say that.

But it's funny that at his worst (which NTers consider to be now) he's at his most influential.

Kanye is not at his most influential right now, he was his most influential around the time he was rocking those ato matsumotos

Lol, not even close. The demographic back then was limited to rap fans. Had more people dropping 600+ on visvim than people hunting for the stuff he wore back then. Now he got soccer moms in the gym wearing yeezys (I've seen it) and selling out merch associated with his personal style like crazy. Did you not see the obscene line for the tlop pop up? Look at social media and how his style is "emulated".

Last edited:
kardashians could use a little chill when I comes to the cornrows.
other white girls are starting to think its a good look.
its like the top trailer park thing to do for blond chicks.

My gf " omg baby, look how hard khloe is working at the gym on instagram"
Me. " wow imagine how good she'd actually look if she wasnt getting a 3 hour braid up on the couch every morning"

kardashians could use a little chill when I comes to the cornrows.
other white girls are starting to think its a good look.
its like the top trailer park thing to do for blond chicks.

My gf " omg baby, look how hard khloe is working at the gym on instagram"
Me. " wow imagine how good she'd actually look if she wasnt getting a 3 hour braid up on the couch every morning"

:stoneface:

2d8l6k8.jpg

beard is sickk
wild how the beard matured over the years......my joint is a year old and seems like it transforms every couple months...now im just growing to see how monstrous it can get, but i dont think the genetics are there for anything too massive

Lol, not even close. The demographic back then was limited to rap fans. Had more people dropping 600+ on visvim than people hunting for the stuff he wore back then. Now he got soccer moms in the gym wearing yeezys (I've seen it) and selling out merch associated with his personal style like crazy. Did you not see the obscene line for the tlop pop up? Look at social media and how his style is "emulated".

What you described is just the evolution of social media and people wanting what's hot, if IG was around in 2008ish it would be what you see times 10. Back then people wanted to be Kanye west, homie was just dripped in swag and it seemed so effortless to him.

I'm sure if you follow that stuff on social media you'll see copy cats, but you don't see people dressed like this in real life

Whatever event they would be going too would probably tell them to leave

Last edited:

What you described is just the evolution of social media and people wanting what's hot, if IG was around in 2008ish it would be what you see times 10. Back then people wanted to be Kanye west, homie was just dripped in swag and it seemed so effortless to him.

I'm sure if you follow that stuff on social media you'll see copy cats, but you don't see people dressed like this in real life

Whatever event they would be going too would probably tell them to leave

All you did was show that his influence is greater now. Which is the argument. It's at an all time high. When he was on the dior homme stuff his influence has only grown. To say that he was more influential when he wasn't even near his peak doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom