~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I don't mind getting legends tatted if they're done right. Just like the sports. Pac, Big, Nas and the rest of the legends had a serious impact on our lives.

Serious impact? Nah

All 3 are definitely legends though.

They are still men though....And I can't get jiggy wit puttin another dude on my body....legend or not.

Last edited:

Is future Haitian? Not that it matters, he just looks Haitian to me for some reason.
laugh.gif
that dude ain't Haitan. He shows them mad luv though.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

"This for the ones who abandoned me
My heart is so full of some anger/
All of you ***** in danger
Drinking on Texas, like I'm a ranger
I wouldn't text you if I wasn't famous"

-Mad Luv :smokin

I don't mind getting legends tatted if they're done right. Just like the sports. Pac, Big, Nas and the rest of the legends had a serious impact on our lives.

Serious impact? Nah

All 3 are definitely legends though.

They are still men though....And I can't get jiggy wit puttin another dude on my body....legend or not.

Some of us didn't have father's around or a male figure. Hip Hop taught us a lot and saved some of us. I'm not at you thinking it's wack though but it goes back to the sport tattoos for me. 95% of the tattoos I see are worse than rappers and musicians but that's how it is now.

I'm sure sure how people can dislike future or wale when them two saved hiphop in 2015 :smh:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, I'm good. **** both of them. Didn't save ****. Wale is wack and Future is a huge part of what's wrong with "rap" today. He didn't start it but he's continuing that trash the south is making today.

^only name I acknowledge is kendrick lamar from that list of yours, and kodak black got a mixtape called lil big pac? Laughs really hard.

Back
Top Bottom