~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

13743503_1175902682482150_324656067_n.jpg

jay-z.png

* needle skips on "Daughters" *

View media item 2127849
Edit: Nas bin Olu Dara Jones (in Wallys no less) x Barack Hussein Obama made my day. Thanks, bruvs.

Last edited:
Will kinda went more "mature" with his fits as the seasons went on in the mid 90s

Marlon rocked the more younger, urban wear type of gear with the slick sneakers in the mid to late 90s.

Shawn dressed like Brian McKnight or something :lol:

Who was the freshest?

Martin, Will or Marlon?

When Martin gave youngin them 12's off his feet :pimp:

He get my vote just off that.

thats tough cuz marlon was in a different wave of style.

but i think during their respective time periods of their shows......will was the freshest.

marty mar had some dope fits....jerseys...windbreaker sets....etc.......but there were a lot of episodes were he was rockin some plain jane stuff.

and marlon was fresh....but his gear choice was kind of redundant....baggy pants....xxl sweaters.....nice shoes tho.

but during wills run.....he had all of those things. also some of his fits from that show are kind of iconic.

seinfelds tho >>>>>>

that norm core.

Baggy jeans came back about two years ago in the fashion world. So it should trickle into mainstream soon

Who was the freshest?

Martin, Will or Marlon?

When Martin gave youngin them 12's off his feet
pimp.gif

He get my vote just off that.
I think Marlon might have been more diverse with is kicks...JOrdans, pennys, questions, air maxes, timbs, trainers etc...he was a label guy with his fits.  I remember him wearing hilfiger, nautica, pelle pelle, etc...Like someone said Will became a little more mature with his outfits.  His clothing wasn't so loud and didn't have big name logos on them.  

Seinfeld was awesome because his shoes had that vintage look to them.  Will, Martin and Marlon looked like they had a brand new pair on every episode lol.  

Baggy jeans coming back?
Baggy jeans came back about two years ago in the fashion world. So it should trickle into mainstream soon
Probably a come back for the 25 and under crowd.  I'm 32 about to be 33 so I choose to wear clothes that actually fit me lol.  I'm also not surprised that they would make a comeback...trends recycle.  I should have kept my Cybertek fit that Mase and Diddy wore in the Mo Money video  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom