~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I cant rock wit the slimmed down jerseys man.

I mean i guess theyre ok but personally i still like the older bigger cut

Just curious but who exactly are the 4 corny cats in the jerseys? Regular cats don't dress up like that so they must be 'famous' right?
nerd.gif
In Kings jersey is Conceited. I've seen him on that Nick Cannon show. He's a rapper from Brooklyn

The Almighty R.S.O. def were one of the first to wear hockey jerseys. Whether or not other's around the country had heard about them at that point and were influenced is another story.

Old article about hockey jerseys and Hip Hop. Looks like a lot of the video links are down, but you can easily find the vids by doing a search.
http://archive.justagwailo.com/rappers

if hip hop isn't dead why do I need to dig underground to find the good artists?
To me, Hip Hop should be like sports, you should root for the home team first and foremost. Why should I slap ATL or Chicago music when I don't know about their culture because I never lived in either places like that? Don't mean I can't appreciate their music, but it's no place like home. There ain't as much regional pride or identity in Hip Hop compared to the 90's. Where I'm originally from in the Bay is arguably the underground Rap capital of the U.S. Everybody from Pac to Master P to the Game got their start there. Everybody nationwide steal slang and game from the Bay. DJ Mustard stole his whole sound from the Bay. Only listening to mainstream means you really not a Hip Hop head to me. When you got the same playlists as some Rebecca in Chevy Chase, MD, you need to start questioning yourself. 
laugh.gif

To me, Hip Hop should be like sports, you should root for the home team first and foremost. Why should I slap ATL or Chicago music when I don't know about their culture because I never lived in either places like that? Don't mean I can't appreciate their music, but it's no place like home. There ain't as much regional pride or identity in Hip Hop compared to the 90's. Where I'm originally from in the Bay is arguably the underground Rap capital of the U.S. Everybody from Pac to Master P to the Game got their start there. Everybody nationwide steal slang and game from the Bay. DJ Mustard stole his whole sound from the Bay. Only listening to mainstream means you really not a Hip Hop head to me. When you got the same playlists as some Rebecca in Chevy Chase, MD, you need to start questioning yourself. 
laugh.gif
I see what youre saying but im sure many people like music just based off how it sounds

Supporting your cities team when it plays bad, is a bit different than blindly supporting a whack rapper.

Its all good when your city has pedigree and variety but that aint always the case.

Example....if I thought about things like you id be repping swollen members, snak the ripper and merkules.  
laugh.gif

Also, I consider master p a total legend, so please dont consider any of what ive written as shots at him, no limit or your city

Last edited:
LOL@ all the garbo 1994 Champion screenprint swingmans. 
laugh.gif
 I've found better legit authentics for $12 at the thrift store. 

LOL@ all the garbo 1994 Champion screenprint swingman jerseys in the Conceited vid. I've found better legit authentics for $12 at the thrift store. 
roll.gif

LOL@ all the garbo 1994 Champion screenprint swingman jerseys in the Conceited vid. I've found better legit authentics for $12 at the thrift store. :rofl:

that dude conceited looks short so some of tbem jerseys are non existent in his size as procuts would be da only option.

His stylist must've had a layover in Japan. I wonder what dude he will copy for his upcoming 35th birthday party.

Lmao son you are a Stan. Idk future age but you got mans bday memorized knowing how old he turnin and ish... probably know what flavor cake he gon have.

You must really be on the helga pataki ish. Ol obsessed a**. Prolly got a future sculpture constructed outta chewing gum in your closet playin Stick Talk as you cut yourself in a dark room with stank incense burnin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom