~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Odell Beckham
Odell stay violating that contract by wearing Boost/Yeezys. He's def making that jump once his contract is up. 
laugh.gif

Might take it waaay back and cop a vintage Task Force leather this Fall. The Task Force leathers were heavy in SF when I was in kid in the late 80's/early 90's. Hella folks got gaffled for theirs
mean.gif
. To me, Fall is the season to standout from the ocean of generic moto leathers and ******* fit MA-1's that everyone around my way is wearing
laugh.gif
. The good thing about being in your early 30's in this era is that you can bring back hella styles from da 90's that these tadpoles don't eem know about. 

Hugh EMC (Frisco legend) in the Task Force and Rappin' 4tay in another vintage leather

Dwayne Wayne used to rock wit them too, those and the Troop leathers. Young Lisa Bonet tho 
devil.gif

I really don't see ODB going to Adidas once his contract is up just to wear Yeezys unless Adidas offers more money and I don't see that happening.

Might take it waaay back and cop a vintage Task Force leather this Fall. The Task Force leathers were heavy in SF when I was in kid in the late 80's/early 90's. Hella folks got gaffled for theirs :smh: . To me, Fall is the season to standout from the ocean of generic moto leathers and ******* fit MA-1's that everyone around my way is wearing :lol: . The good thing about being in your early 30's in this era is that you can bring back hella styles from da 90's that these tadpoles don't eem know about. 

Hugh EMC (Frisco legend) in the Task Force and Rappin' 4tay in another vintage leather
View media item 2210496
Dwayne Wayne used to rock wit them too, those and the Troop leathers. Young Lisa Bonet tho :evil: .
View media item 2210500

Don't do this to yourself

Task force leathers 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the bays contributions to hip hop but my god, just being tacky aint enough out there.

You gotta do the most, go that extra mile and then put in ot.

He wears nike cleats. Most nfl players have shoe deals to wear stuff on the field. He doesn't have any signature shoes if that's what people are wondering.

He wears nike cleats. Most nfl players have shoe deals to wear stuff on the field. He doesn't have any signature shoes if that's what people are wondering.
Yeah, no signature shoe for OBJ. But he is featured in Nike ads i believe. Been spotted in Yeezys and NMDs off the field multiple times.

What if Odell owned shoes from other brands before he signed with Nike???

He gotta give his joints to his lil cousin or something :lol:

Ohhhhh I thought y'all meant sig deals.

I'm a huge Giants fans but I ain't trying to see no Air Crybabies on feet.

who wants odell beckam soft emotional *** shoes anyway tho,

son is a premadonna trash fun boy

son has ZERO grit.

foh

Back
Top Bottom