~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Don't know if you dudes is serious about those yeezy 700 or just trolling.

Same thing with those monarchs not sure if ya'll serious or just being funny.

Either way... I'm good on both, but if you like em have at em.

Kanyes style and designs has been overall washed since leaving Nike. His fan boys are so dellusional because of what hes done in the past stylistically wise. That there still brain washed to think these new orthopedic looking shoes are good looking. Them Ugg Boot Adidas where no bueno also. Them low cut flimsy Adidas didnt cut it either.

He was such a trend sitter early on. That people arent even analyzing how his products look. There just buying his shoes based off of his name. Think about it. He went from shoes like Yeezy 1 and 2. To them Reebok rip offs and them Nursing Home 700. Ye,s drop off is epic. I think hes literally trolling his fan base. It looks like hes thinking. Watch me release basic ugly shoes and they'll still sell out.

What Ninja said about these celebrities making more money. In return to dressing worse is very true. I think its the attitude of im rich,famous. So i can wear some BS and sheep will eat it up and like it. Instead of sitting back and looking at it in the form of if this person wasnt wearing it. Would i like it if i seen this somewhere else on the street.

DJMrlv2VoAEqnm8.jpg

People truly underestimated the impact Nike had on Kanye setting trends. The fact that he had a Nike signature and wasn't an athlete created all they hype. Like he'd rock Air Jordan's one day, Air Max's the next and the Air Yeezy's the day after. Brand loyalty and recognizability will always create fandom. No body cares about Adidas models. After shell toes and Stan Smith's what are you looking at? Rod Lavers? FOH

OBJ rocking seamless offwhite AF1's??

Lebron bringing the Fruity Pebble theme from the past on to the Lebron XIV. Takes me back to a simpler time.

People truly underestimated the impact Nike had on Kanye setting trends. The fact that he had a Nike signature and wasn't an athlete created all they hype. Like he'd rock Air Jordan's one day, Air Max's the next and the Air Yeezy's the day after. Brand loyalty and recognizability will always create fandom. No body cares about Adidas models. After shell toes and Stan Smith's what are you looking at? Rod Lavers? FOH
So you're basically just saying Nike's classics catalog is bigger/better than Adidas?

Im not going to bash Kanye and Adidas that hard. Because it was a win win situation for both parties involved. Adidas gets the Kanye hype he built from the Yeezy 1 and 2 and also his celebrity power from his music career. But i look at music and clothing differently than most. I look for the foward progressive thinkers. Thats what Kanye was early on with Nike.

Theres more followers than trend setters now. From a style perspective. His shoes at Adidas haven't progressed in my opinion. Not one of his Adidas shoes has given me a wow factor in my brain when i first see them. Jordan 1,3-6,11 did that. Yeezy 1 and 2 did that. Adidas Shell Toes did that. Nike Foamposites/Air Maxes/Griffeys,/Bo,s/Deion,s did it.

Even with his clothing design. I dont see the foward thinking. Trend setters think foward. I seen cats in 04-07 wearing slim/fit distressed jeans with flannels. People where confused looking at that. Because 4x white tees and baggie jeans where still in style. Now thats a regular fit for anybody 14-35 yo.

Maybe hell design or make something soon that will change my opinion. And thats what most of his fans are thinking. As of now i dont see it. All im saying is. Is that i dont see whatever hes been wearing lately will be the normal look of everyone 10 years from now. Style wise thats what Kanye,Pharrel,Dipset was 10-13 years ago.

Lebron 1,3,and 4,s where good money from a casual stand point. It took Nike years to get back designing a Lebron shoe that looks good off the court. I like the lifestyle look with the zipper way more than his previous releases. Most people dont understand. Jordan's are what they are for the most part because they where built from a style perspective as well. Nike and Tinker where making lifestyle shoes for Jordan. But most didnt look at it in that perspective.

Thats why theyll never fade away 100% no matter whatever else is in style at the moment. The majority of Basketball shoes made in the past 5 years. Nobody will really care about in a casual manner a decade from now. Performance Yes. Style wise No. Its almost as if Basketball shoe designers right now dont care about the look of a shoe anymore. Which is sad. Because you have to look years down the road. Most people will not be looking for retros of these current shoes down the line.

Im guessing you aren't including UBs because they are one of the most popular models out and ever made by Adidas for that matter.

As for other models, Tubulars aren't THAT bad

Billig%20Adidas%20Originals%20Tubular%20Shadow%20Knit%20W%20Ftwbla%20Ftwbla%20Noiess%20Sverige%2012.jpg

And I just bought 3 pairs of Iniki I love the look on them

where-to-buy-adidas-iniki-runner-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom