~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

1632700649969.jpeg

I always thought the air way up was more distinctive from the penny’s imo and in my mind, pippens supernatural commercial made it his

Wild almost didn't even recognize Camby with some weight on him. Still remember that tall lanky kid playing at UMass.
19960123_marcus_camby_mark_blount_pregame.jpg
still remember the NCAA 96 season. was hopeful the minutemen would get to the Finals and win it all. damn, Delk was killin them, not to mention that they choked as well.

Wanted those Nikes that Camby got on so much when I was a kid.

They reminded me of the Penny 1.

Me too! Nike’s Mid 90’s BB shoes were everything to me. I loved seeing college teams rocking a team shoe. Certain models and colorways take me straight back to a certain season or a team. Everybody rocking a different shoe/colorway every game takes something away for me. When Jordan rocked a new colorway it was like an event.

Me too! Nike’s Mid 90’s BB shoes were everything to me. I loved seeing college teams rocking a team shoe. Certain models and colorways take me straight back to a certain season or a team. Everybody rocking a different shoe/colorway every game takes something away for me. When Jordan rocked a new colorway it was like an event.

Just realized too many rocked’s for on post

:blush:

Back
Top Bottom