~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Fab
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I'm trying to figure out how Fab gets a pass cause he was "fresh out" when soulja boy was the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well in Fabs defense there's a big difference between 02 and 07. When Fab was rocking them people didn't really know about factory variants and that shoes can be faked like that. I remember quite a few rappers rocking fakes who usually rocked heat. Dudes really thought those $#*#+ were just exclusives back then.

Saw "The Apartment" episode today & Jerry was wearing the white/blue Air Trainer SC hi...

Other shoes from the show:

3792363215_bd7f883453.jpg

anyone know what these are?
Seinfeld-cast-6521537.jpg

seinfeld-therevenge_1158243931.jpg

anybody watchin monique right now (dont laugh im being forced)

but mr brown from meet the browns is wearing a pair of playstation af1

shocked the hell outta me

smokin.gif
magikmike wrote:

anyone remember the name of these Adidas joints from like '05?

jim-jones9.jpg

I got a gang of these, I am not 100% sure since im not in my storage, but I think theyre ZXZ.....I'll double check. There was a point where I was picking these up from the Adidas outlet for $15- $30

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I'm trying to figure out how Fab gets a pass cause he was "fresh out" when soulja boy was the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well in Fabs defense there's a big difference between 02 and 07. When Fab was rocking them people didn't really know about factory variants and that shoes can be faked like that. I remember quite a few rappers rocking fakes who usually rocked heat. Dudes really thought those $#*#+ were just exclusives back then.
agreed

Originally Posted by solesavage

smokin.gif
magikmike wrote:

anyone remember the name of these Adidas joints from like '05?

jim-jones9.jpg

I got a gang of these, I am not 100% sure since im not in my storage, but I think theyre ZXZ.....I'll double check. There was a point where I was picking these up from the Adidas outlet for $15- $30
those are the adidas questars

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by you big dummy

cam looking like a park ranger in that getup
laugh.gif
what are these called? air max 2009, air max plus 2009 ??
ok someone said air max 2k9, where can I purchase these online?
footlocker.com, finishline.com, ebay.com, nike.com, everywhere.com

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

what are these called again please??

If theyre preforated theyre the AM Is that dropped for the beijing olympics, a silver version dropped as well. It was a very limited release, found in certain tier 0 accts.

Back
Top Bottom