~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Nice hoodie P

you're talking about pharrell, right?

am i missing something? you think that's a nice hoodie? you can't even see what it is, from that angle it's just a plain grey hoodie... or do you like how short it is and the boxers hanging out cuz it's what you'd call "zesty" (using that word's gonna haunt you for the rest of your stay on nt)...
roll.gif
Its the quality of the hoodie and I actually saw the same one in a boutique in LA and it was too expensive for my taste, but still nice. And I guess I really hurt your feelings for you to have to try to comment on me. If your rainbow, that is your problem.
How do you even know its the same hoodie?
Its a plain grey hoodie from that angle. 
laugh.gif

He must have tickled your fancy to try to get back at him like that. 
laugh.gif

NT loves Kanye, Pharell, and recently, Wale

They could jump into a tennis ball bit with a Velcro jacket and there would be replies of their genius outfits

and proto are you really 41? you got it worse than Pharrell than.
laugh.gif
you 2 must have seriously found the fountain of youth......on the real though your buggin aint no way your 41.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

and nice avatar. those first two portishead albums changed my life in the mid 90's. it's all about those dirty, in the dungeon vibes, reverbed out snares, and obscure samples. led to me getting into more instrumental stuff... grimey downtempo...

portishead is hands down one of the only bands that have ever had a life altering effect on me, in the most positive way ever. theyre music is what really got me into creating it myself. 

yeah man, i remember seeing the video for "sour times" on mtv in like '94 and i was into it. but it wasn't until later in '95 when i heard "strangers" on a mixtape that i went and seeked out all their stuff... got it all on vinyl...

even the rza sampled them (i think it was on his bobby digital LP).

i play all their stuff regularly at my sushi & thai lounge gig on the weekends (b4 i work in the clubs)...

one of my personal faves is a remix of "glory box" called "scorn"... it's the deepest, darkest dirty dungeon beats man:

pimp.gif

haha, nah man, i just went along with it since cats always exaggerate my age on here... i just turned 31.

chicks at the doctor's office today couldn't believe it, they thought i was 18 or 19 (tho the number i get the most is 23)...

it's weird, cats i went to school with got wrinkles, going bald, etc. i don't have a single wrinkle, nothing...

guess i'm lucky.

haha, nah man, i just went along with it since cats always exaggerate my age on here... i just turned 31.

chicks at the doctor's office today couldn't believe it, they thought i was 18 or 19 (tho the number i get the most is 23)...

it's weird, cats i went to school with got wrinkles, going bald, etc. i don't have a single wrinkle, nothing...

guess i'm lucky.
Thats good bro. I thought you were 17 or 18.

guess i'm lucky.

you also think i am "zesty"...
indifferent.gif

guess i'm lucky.

indifferent.gif
Stop bro, S dubl aint playing. You don't want to get banned or suspended so I suggest you let it go. I stopped picking on you.

guess i'm lucky.

indifferent.gif
Stop bro, S dubl aint playing. You don't want to get banned or suspended so I suggest you let it go. I stopped picking on you.
damn man, you're sounding mad defensive (i know, says the guy with the oddest S/N)

am i missing something? you think that's a nice hoodie? you can't even see what it is, from that angle it's just a plain grey hoodie... or do you like how short it is and the boxers hanging out cuz it's what you'd call "zesty" (using that word's gonna haunt you for the rest of your stay on nt)...
roll.gif

alien.gif

LA's other team 
pimp.gif
 I still remember the time of Darius Miles, Elton Brand, Q Rich, and Corey Maggete.

Back
Top Bottom