~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Black Star

^but does anyone have info on that t-shirt?

[h4]More Views[/h4]
[h4]Additional Information[/h4]

[table][tr][td]Brand[/td] [td]Krudmart[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h1]Krudmart Hawaiian Sophie T-Shirt[/h1]
Our highly anticipated Jay-Z 'Hawaiian Sophie' T-shirt release:

Inspired by the original Polaroid taken of Jay-Z during his first ever video appearance in Hawaiian Sophie (that we have obtained). Krudmart has produced an extremely limited number of shirts to commemorate this historic event.

Krudmart.com and Krudmart Buffalo will be releasing only 89 of these shirts which will be hand numbered and released on 8/21/2010.

The Hawaiian Sophie T-Shirts are printed on the highest quality t-shirts with no tag. They're very soft and fit true to size.

Limited to 89 pieces.

Availability: In stock.

$40.00

http://www.krudmart.com/mens/t-shirts/krudmart-jay-z-hova-hawaiian-sophie.html

treysongzatlyaddayaddat.jpg

michaeljordanmichaeljor.jpg

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Have these been posted in here?

f1fh95.jpg

gentry customs this pic is from some bbal game around 1-2 weeks before the bulls/celtic pack dropped & the blk/shadow gray 1

Originally Posted by dreClark

Aye Q, is that the W+H vest Drake has on?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Naw it isn't W+H, don't know what brand but for sure it isn't that one. In that one shot I could see similarities, but when you see more photos it's way different.

1zqplr9.jpg

351ij6b.jpg

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Watching Different World and wow just so much heat and vintage nike sports wear

i have been watchin different world heavy for the past 2 months... yer pretty much gauranteed to see dwayne and ron in jays every episode. (mostly III's & IV's)

OG vintage jordan heads they were, maybe still are....

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

jersey-shore-guys-before_628.jpg
I'm appalled that this is in GQ.  Maybe I'm missing something.
nerd.gif
they did a style upgrade with the jersey shore dudes... upgraded their whole "workout wear" it's on the GQ website... this is the front page the 'before' there are plenty of 'afters' I couldn't believe this was on GQ either, had to look it up myself.

Back
Top Bottom