~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

The fit of the jeans, how they make the Coppers pop, and the simple-ness of the rest of his outfit. The jeans jacket is dope, and the hoody doesn't mess it up.

It's that simple.
Na it aint that simple cuz that's not dopeness. That's just a dude wearin some posites. If that's dopeness then you need to step your game up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gangland heat pic, dats heat allright

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

The fit of the jeans, how they make the Coppers pop, and the simple-ness of the rest of his outfit. The jeans jacket is dope, and the hoody doesn't mess it up.

It's that simple.
Na it aint that simple cuz that's not dopeness. That's just a dude wearin some posites. If that's dopeness then you need to step your game up.

It's simple, and it flows and fits well. What more is required for a dope fit then? A t-shirt that has some copper on it for the sake of matching?
30t6p3b.gif
Some flashy denim?A fitted cap that also has copper?People need to learn that simple is better.EDIT: You're wild for that pic, and word, I need some coppers too.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

It's that simple.
Na it aint that simple cuz that's not dopeness. That's just a dude wearin some posites. If that's dopeness then you need to step your game up.

It's simple, and it flows and fits well. What more is required for a dope fit then? A t-shirt that has some copper on it for the sake of matching?
30t6p3b.gif
Some flashy denim?A fitted cap that also has copper?People need to learn that simple is better.
EDIT: You're wild for that pic, and word, I need some coppers too.
Agree 100% 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

It's that simple.

30t6p3b.gif
Some flashy denim?A fitted cap that also has copper?People need to learn that simple is better.EDIT: You're wild for that pic, and word, I need some coppers too.
You're absolutely right. You show a certain level of sophistication and maturity when you're outfits are subtle and neutral,  than when your outfits scream "Look at me!"

Back
Top Bottom