260zfh3.jpg

what kinda wings are those??
forget the wings
why the %@+# do she got a hair net on?
she tryna get them 360 waves son

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

^^^ LOL, Diggy is a baller

Hes a #%+#!# lame and so is the rest of his fam. (no hate) Actually, Jojo and the mom is aight.

Really ? cause diggy actually has good rapping skills but is sadly a hypebeast and actually his brothers the lame dude cant spit for $#!^ and team blackout alltogeather is like torture for your ears . but the mom is cool though

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hes a #%+#!# lame and so is the rest of his fam. (no hate) Actually, Jojo and the mom is aight.

Really ? cause diggy actually has good rapping skills but is sadly a hypebeast and actually his brothers the lame dude cant spit for $#!^ and team blackout all togeather is like torture for your ears . but the mom is cool though
Hating (yes) on a 14 year old kid is not lame
laugh.gif
?

Really ? cause diggy actually has good rapping skills but is sadly a hypebeast and actually his brothers the lame dude cant spit for $#!^ and team blackout all togeather is like torture for your ears . but the mom is cool though

Im a proud hypebeast then becuz Diggy's fits be fresh to me for the most part.

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by you big dummy

01224a08d1b495c032e5d3d672dfcd452d07d2.jpg
eek.gif

Same face I made!

Wow, Why was he holding those up in that episode? But, damn they're icey hahaha

he was a big brother mentor to the lil dude (at that time) from thats so raven.he copped him the kicks as a gift but he was teasing him by showing them to himbecause he did somethin bad

something along those lines,been 10 plus years

Bibby rockin these XIII's right now on espn against the celtics. Could these be the XIII's releasing this year around the holidays? Sure look nicethough!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

eek.gif

Same face I made!

he was a big brother mentor to the lil dude (at that time) from thats so raven.he copped him the kicks as a gift but he was teasing him by showing them to him because he did somethin bad

something along those lines,been 10 plus years
The little dude whose name was Nelson was doing a lot of bad things around the hotel and blaming it on Jamie.
Jamie basically teased him with the Columbias.
The Jamie Foxx Show=one of the GOAT 90's shows.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Same face I made!

I remember that the little kid was like a trouble maker or something and Jamie was like if you act right I got the new Jordans and he showed himand the were way too big for him and when he opened the box he would do that holy thing "aaaaaoooooaaauuugghhhooooo" I know I didnt get it right butI just thought I would share
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

word...

isnt dude like 12 anyways? isnt he supposed to worried about whats cool and all that? i mean come on...yall and never try to be cool in yall life? EVER?

Only NT, where dudes were trendsetters at 12
eyes.gif

Oh yea, and whats the brand of that jacket Wale is wearing? I seen terrance on 106 wearing the same kind but different color with the SJs

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Bibby rockin these XIII's right now on espn against the celtics. Could these be the XIII's releasing this year around the holidays? Sure look nice though!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i think those are the lows from 05

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Oh yea, and whats the brand of that jacket Wale is wearing? I seen terrance on 106 wearing the same kind but different color with the SJs
I think it's Ice Cream.

Back
Top Bottom