~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I am most definitely a FOOL for returning my Chaos V's. Wasn't planning on wearing em', I should have kept them anyways.

Anyway's... heres Ye' in Hawaii
Now you want them because Ye rocked them
laugh.gif

Chaos V's is an ugly shoe either way.
imo

Chaos V's are a decent colorway..it's not an everyday lookin pair of shoes to me but it works...I might cop in the near future. But you're rightabout the Kanye effect. Dudes see Ye' wearin em' and all of a sudden they're a must have...makes no sense to me but it is what it is.
laugh.gif

I was also very surprised by that episode of the game. Didnt expect to see that in Maliks room. Its kinda wierd tho because they never show those shoes in anyother episodes of the game. Malik always has GR dunks n stuff in the backround

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

E91903aB4aC6bEB2__gallery.jpeg

Can someone tell me what kicks Breezy is wearing here? Those are fresh as hell.
this guy look like the mail man to anyone else? lol

karl-malone-and-tim-duncan.jpg
undercover heat in this pic...duncans, i own em'.

smh at david robinson wearing his replacements' shoe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i remeber that clippers squad

Miles, Odom, Q
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dooling, Miller, Brand.

That team was the reason for Clippers Jerseys being hot cakes those few years. You had to have one and everyone had a different player.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Miles, Odom, Q
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dooling, Miller, Brand.

That team was the reason for Clippers Jerseys being hot cakes those few years. You had to have one and everyone had a different player.

Guilty....Q.Rich...Road jersey...Matching Pinwheel, Wht/Wht AF1's

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I am most definitely a FOOL for returning my Chaos V's. Wasn't planning on wearing em', I should have kept them anyways.

Anyway's... heres Ye' in Hawaii

Sorry for the pic quote.... Is that at Kapiolani 24?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Miles, Odom, Q
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dooling, Miller, Brand.

Guilty....Q.Rich...Road jersey...Matching Pinwheel, Wht/Wht AF1's
I had Miles (my brother Odom, cousin Q-Rich) Home Jersey, with the Pinwheel and anything from TB3's to Royal Hyperflights to Red/White/BlueAF2 Highs etc etc etc

Now I'm not a Wale fan and I feel like a lot of his 'fits are poorly put together... That outfit up there is too ill. Any online places that sell thatDiamond crewneck or places to place a phone order?

Back
Top Bottom