~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

can someone please post pics of celebs wearing suits
but rocking NIKE footwear??

I NEED IT FOR A PROJECT! THANKS!

I know Justin Timberlake wore Air Force Ones with a suit a few years ago, I think to the VMAs. go search
thanks for your sensible reply......i'll google that.

mmkkkk josebronx and number1kicks....i'm a female you fknnnn idiots!
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
but nice try

Kobe-Bryant-on-Cover-of-LUomo-Vogue.jpg

Pharell
cimg2904.JPG

Interior

cimg2911.JPG

cimg2918.JPG

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

did dude get banned yet? I haven't seen him post in like a week.
Thats cause he doesnt reply wen comments are made about him or towards him anymore ... well thats wat he said he'd do... which made up about90% of his posts ....
laugh.gif

He's gotta be itching to say something!

But on another note Games vest is
glasses.gif

call me crazy but the madness has got to stop.... skinny jeans and J's don't mix........
unless it is a chick wearing em

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Drake single handedly made red wings popular (created a trend)

I know they were around long before now, but it's funny everybody is jumping on them now

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I know they were around long before now, but it's funny everybody is jumping on them now

yo that is crazy, just checked em out. never even heard of em and they are not expensive at all. this Drake kid is a SMART man. I like his approach to rap. He is wearing normal everyday things and styling on kats. He is going to kill the whole image of rap(chains gucci louie etc). But he is jewish and the are really conservative with spending. keep it up drizzy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

HI PROFILE wrote:

yo that is crazy, just checked em out. never even heard of em and they are not expensive at all. this Drake kid is a SMART man. I like his approach to rap. He is wearing normal everyday things and styling on kats. He is going to kill the whole image of rap(chains gucci louie etc). But he is jewish and the are really conservative with spending. keep it up drizzy
pimp.gif

Ive seen dude in multiple pics with LV, Gucci on

I don't know about that...
I remember a lot of people wanting them last winter. And I think Pharrell was wearing those Junya Wantanabe x CDG Red Wing inspired boots alot like 8 monthsago or something.

You sound drunk. Those rugged red wings been worn by OGs I knew that never even listen to rap.

Back
Top Bottom