~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Thank you Captain Obvious. Let me reiterate, I mean why does he have a relationship with them at all. The tv show? He doesnt even have an album..

not 100% positive but i think that he did a small set for marcus jordans bday last year plus hes cool with bun who is also extremely cool with jb.

Originally Posted by chatta718

them AM hybrids are sicccccck u dudes thats saying that havent seen them in person......
pimp.gif
they trash 
sick.gif

air max version of spizikes 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

24/7 look real good in person, i aint do them justice that night...but they are comfortable too, cut kinda big
nah. as a die hard fan of the air max 95, i hate the air max 24-7 with a passion. of course they comfortable - that air max 2009 sole is very cushiony. they will probably sell decently in foot lockers and chain stores mostly because of the sole and the colorway. i fricken HATE that shoe. at least i still got attention deficit rotating in my car though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Thank you Captain Obvious. Let me reiterate, I mean why does he have a relationship with them at all. The tv show? He doesnt even have an album..
he's famous, famous people get free **%# from companies. drake seen wearing the shoes will move units for the brand.

I understand the fact that Drake is huge right now unless your living under a rock you know that. But he has only been big like this as a rapper for what a year? He was on Degrassi did he have the same hook up with JB. Does this explain those purple custom 5's that pop up every few months? Just a thought, I mean him having on silver anniversaries that drop in a month isnt THAT exclusive just sayin

Idk...Those hybrid maxes look kinda dope. Those are definitely going to be sellers. Hood kids always love new releases and those upper class love air maxes, I can't see why they would flop. And chris brown's fit in those flight's is super duper wack.

any real fan of the am95 would hate them things. they stupid just like spizikes are stupid - perfect for "sneakerheads". 
if i can sway at least just one person from buying that ugly crap, then i feel like i did my job 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

any real fan of the am95 would hate them things. they stupid just like spizikes are stupid - perfect for "sneakerheads". 
if i can sway at least just one person from buying that ugly crap, then i feel like i did my job 
laugh.gif

i think your exercising futility....cuz them joints are a clean mashup.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif

i think your exercising futility....cuz them joints are a clean mashup.
nah. they stupid. stupid exactly like spizikes is stupid 
sick.gif

bastardization of one of nike's most iconic and unique designs. horrible. 

Back
Top Bottom