~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

2mwb2bm.jpg

287ekaa.jpg

jkywlj.jpg

2yn402x.jpg

There's way too many basketball pics being posted... of course they're going to be rocking sneakers... they're playing basketball.

- Safari​

Originally Posted by Young Safari

There's way too many basketball pics being posted... of course they're going to be rocking sneakers... they're playing basketball.

- Safari
what's your point?

Isn't the whole point of the thread to see celebrities rocking sneakers because they choose to?

Yall posting pics of NBA players like they can rock anything else besides sneakers...

You follow me?

- Safari​

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Isn't the whole point of the thread to see celebrities rocking sneakers because they choose to?

Yall posting pics of NBA players like they can rock anything else besides sneakers...

You follow me?

- Safari
Pretty sure NBA players choose what sneakers to rock as well (in most cases).  Does it really bother you to see DWade rockin a pair of 9s?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i always have said chris brown looks like shannon brown but nobody ever hears me out...
Everyone's been saying that, so there's no need to listen.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i always have said chris brown looks like shannon brown but nobody ever hears me out...
Everyone's been saying that, so there's no need to listen.

The Lakers game commentators actually called Shannon, "Chris Brown" in his first significant time on the court as a Laker. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom