~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by theLwerd

jay_z_performing_17_wenn2747840.jpg

this jacket jay is wearing is paying homage to aleister crowley. google that name.

nuggets wrote:i dont know how i feel about that jacket...on some weird sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band type steez

EXACTLY!! and who is on the cover of the beatles' sgt. pepper album up in the top left corner?? that's right, aleister crowley. again, google that name to see what type of person ur favorite artists look up to and aspire to be like.
smh.gif

man...if chris brown wore that same jacket yall would call it wack...

that whole fit is garbage...the jacket pants AND the shoes...smh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by theLwerd

this jacket jay is wearing is paying homage to aleister crowley. google that name.

nuggets wrote:i dont know how i feel about that jacket...on some weird sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band type steez

EXACTLY!! and who is on the cover of the beatles' sgt. pepper album up in the top left corner?? that's right, aleister crowley. again, google that name to see what type of person ur favorite artists look up to and aspire to be like.
smh.gif

glad im not the only one who knows this
tired.gif

the music industry is
smh.gif

kids in here wont care or even bother to look him up tho

CharmCityKid wrote:
theLwerd wrote:

smh.gif

The guy who makes the video is an idoit

also i dont think Jay worships the devil or anything like that people are just ill informed but for you kids who dont like to read this is the best evidence i could find to bring them together

Back
Top Bottom