tcrews2.jpg

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by calYe2da

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by nckid41

<br/>
When is this pic from? Didn't dude play with cinci like in the late 90s? Dude was playing in a fresh pair of playoffs that's pretty crazy
 Bob Huggins has been down with Jordan for a minute now

dude man in the right corner has on da 15s also...dont know if anyone peeped.

Either way K-Mart is rocking a pair of Jordans that are probably about 6 or 7 years old at the time...Feasible with the quality the OG release Jordan's had...Dope none the less... 

I was thinking 99 also, I know dude used to stay in Jays in his Cinci days I remember him always wearing 13s and 5s. Didn't even peep the 15s in the corner, so my dude was wearing a fresh pair of 7 year old jays back then, that's pretty crazy if you think about it. Back in 99 it wasn't like now that dudes would just load up on kicks and bust them out years later, to play ball in none the less.

Cincy was a part of Team Jordan when Huggins was there

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

swizzy lookin' like ernie from bert & ernie
laugh.gif

I still wanna know how this dude pulled Alicia, girls that fine usually end up marrying models/actors/other good looking musicians

Those jeans look awfully baggy for something worn by Kanye.

EDIT: And to dude that asked, I think those are Raf Simmons.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by sneakerznaestheticz

tucking in jeans behind high tops is never a good look.
Ye looks mad unproportional in that fit since he mainly wears slim jeans.
those aren't baggy....look how slim they taper on da bottom....problem is those kicks suck.

AyVee323 wrote:

Its hard enough finding cargos that arent some John Stocktons when you're 6'0". Melo's like 6'8", I dont blame him for rockin those..

QFT . 

word im only 6'2 and 90% of the cargos i find go above my knees like not even at knee level its not a good look. I end up having to sag them to get them to acceptable length .Its nearly impossible to find good length camo shorts.

Back
Top Bottom