~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Word to Illphillip! "Funky Dividends" was an early lesson in Honey and Money Management.

raekwon_sfw.jpg

raekwon1.jpg

raekwon_image1.jpg

truniversal wrote:I've seen plenty of suckers with fresh wears, but the fact remains...gear don't make nobody official.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Chris Brown ain't from disney, some small suburb or  Nsync .. Stop hating O.G
yet Justin is more talented, has had and will always have a longer career then artists that are out now.

sorry fam, but JT is NOT more talented than CB. justin's career blew up b/c he's ALWAYS had the MACHINE behind him. do u know how the entertainment industry machine works?? it def. ain't about talent fam. it's about image, marketability and most importantly, LOYALTY to said machine. vast majority of these artists don't even write their own songs so how could it possibly be about talent??
nerd.gif

in case u haven't noticed, all disney products still have a career AND ALWAYS WILL AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW ORDERS. look at JT, britney and aguillera, just to name a few. britney tried to break away from the mind control and programming and u see what the media did to her. made her out to be crazy, but she really is not. that is the power of the media. but best believe, at any time she can make a comeback IF she follows orders. this is the case for ALL disney artists, or rather all artists who have the machine behind them.

That first Rae pic is the ILLEST.

Sneakermane, if you know who EST is, you ARE old. HA!

And another one....
j5wbv9.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Dez had on DMP XI's during the H.O.F. game last night.

he copped them from my boy Thecoolshoeshine, he had told me he paid over 1200 on the pack

if u tlking bout JD these look like Louis Vuitton Evidence.... i can be wrong though but they look alike frm what i can see....

Back
Top Bottom