~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

hahah jordan is lookin like a smurf! and jay looks hella young with those bred 4's on.. those socks making me die laughin tho

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Really? Swizz Beatz is the one you think came out of left field?
EDIT: When I first replied, I didn't know how you meant this.... I'm assuming it is Swizz Beatz, right? And what I wrote originally just sounded confusing... obviously Kobe is the one that doesn't fit, but I really just meant to ask "is that Swizz Beatz?", not compare him to the rest. Sorry for the confusion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Jordan Brand event at Atmost NYC last night for the World Basketball Festival.

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_48.jpg

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_75.jpg

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_76.jpg

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_64.jpg

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_57.jpg

fab's short's looks like something that would come from T.I.'s "Akoo" clothing line.....I'd cop a pair.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by you big dummy

* fyi I just acquired 1200+ untagged MJ pics from gettyimages. I might upload them at the end of the week if anyone is interested

You made the thread yet?
INTERESTED.

Make a thread PLEASE.
I second this.

What is Gentry wearing? They look like Cardinal 7's, but the huarache material on the tongue should be white, not red... hmm.. maybe they are tweaking them for 2011? I hope not.

Originally Posted by Naseem

i remember win wiz said he didnt rock Js i guess hot spitta put him on

i thought he said he likes to wear old school nike (retro) but i knew he would get around to wearin em hangin round spitta

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What is Gentry wearing? They look like Cardinal 7's, but the huarache material on the tongue should be white, not red... hmm.. maybe they are tweaking them for 2011? I hope not.
it was these:

air-jordan-vii-retro-2011-look-see-sample-1.jpg

these are a look see sample. said to be the BIN VIIs

no lie... i had on that same lil wiz K fit minus the pitt chain...

dont know why... but i grinned a lil bit...

smh @ myself...

I thought it was pretty funny this morning when I was lookin at Target ad this morning and saw Jada's smurf shirt

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Jay-Z Kicks It In The Hamptons With Chris & Gwyneth[/h2] Aug 16 | by Natasha

It was a Hamptons weekend for Jay-Z.  We've got pics of him kicking it with his besties Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow at a beach party when you read on....

Reportedly, Gwyneth showed up to the beach with all her kiddies.  Then, the Martins' good family friend Mr. Carter popped up with Chris to join the party:

Looks like Jay flew solo dolo to the party.

damn, hov's butt crack! NO *!#% HAHA

and J. Cole and his olympics... i've got to admit, i'm getting tired of them

Back
Top Bottom