~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

^ back never reposts for me.

BUT

sometimes I dont even get the white screen(works perfectly) on my phone and it triple/double posts.. ANNOYING

my firefox browser has a thing where you can view a bunch of your previous urls, and from there can choose to go back to the page b4 your reply, that's what i do and why i never have doubles.

but yuku is garbage man, they really need to fix it or move this community elsewhere.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I know it's a hassle... but the genius webmaster of NT doesn't believe in administering a
time limit between posts function - it's quite clever in making us look like impatient baffoons).

*kanye shrug for a nug*
your wrong.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by NikeWonder

ive come to the conclusion.. that Wale is the only celebrity that wears some form of heat. other than chi mcbride.

Poor conclusion.
well when your a rapper and people aint checking for your wack music you must seek attention else where. kanye shrug

THIS fam is def more know for his shoes than his wack *%% music

rvewpt.jpg

What brand crewneck is that Luda has on. &
pimp.gif
 to his chick (no make up & still
glasses.gif
)

Gilbert's wearing Nike's now? I'm guessing that's where he is now after Adidas dropped him. Those Penny's are fire.

He's also got the James Harden/Baron Davis beard going on.

I found it a bit amusing that the post with Ludacris' C&C sweater was followed by Agent 0 in the few posts haha. Those Penny1s are the best cw in my book though!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I found it a bit amusing that the post with Ludacris' C&C sweater was followed by Agent 0 in the few posts haha. Those Penny1s are the best cw in my book though!

laugh.gif

Drake had the same sweater with the Air Jordan VI Lakers in the "Miss Me" vid.

Back
Top Bottom