~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

tracys my mans ..dzzzzaammm..

i own royal blue foams they definately dont look like those but what if....what if..... they are somehow the newer model dropping 2010/2011 hahaha... nike always manages to mess things up the 3rd and 4th time around.....
i remember the jordan 3 womans carolina blue version everyone jump to a conclusion that they were fake and the photos were posted from a jordan brand photo-shoot ...which was pretty ridic

Originally Posted by bdis1986

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

diddy-glasgow-1.jpg

Cookie_Monster_What_The_Hell_Is_This_Crap.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by bdis1986

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

diddy-glasgow-1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
After this skinny jeans phenomenon., I knew this was coming! 
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait til it becomes popular....i already got an outfit idea with the kilt

Jason Kiddin
Only celebrities can pull off something like this. You and I are ordinary people,  so we would look like clowns if we dressed like this.
It's sort of like wearing a shirt that says 'Finally Famous' on it. Big Sean can pull it off but if I saw an ordinary guy wearing it, my initial reaction would be 
sick.gif
 followed by 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Only celebrities can pull off something like this. You and I are ordinary people,  so we would look like clowns if we dressed like this.
It's sort of like wearing a shirt that says 'Finally Famous' on it. Big Sean can pull it off but if I saw an ordinary guy wearing it, my initial reaction would be 
sick.gif
 followed by 
roll.gif
Normal people wear kilts all the time though?

I dont care who you are if a male is wearin a quilt that is F&*$IN GAY! Hahaha n they say they Gs. Just keepin it trill

I dont care who you are if a male is wearin a quilt that is F&*$IN GAY! Hahaha n they say they Gs. Just keepin it trill

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Yeah, you hear that all of Scotland? You're a bunch of queers!

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

but quilts are so warm and cozy.
happy.gif
I like snoops the most, he doesn't even rhyme his lyrics anymore, he can do no wrong.

Back
Top Bottom