+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^ Yea man, I remember him posting back in the day. Collection is bananas. Oh and thats a negative on naturally losing weight, he had gastric bypass surgery.

Originally Posted by s dubl

roll.gif
Kanye tryin to be like t_z.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ahahhahaaa a cannot breathe ahahahhahaa

outside of his kick dj am has some sick tees too...a lot of vintage stuff...eric b and rakim tour tees...beastie boys....i've seen him with a young mc teeon before....thats heat too IMO

Originally Posted by jupeezy

outside of his kick dj am has some sick tees too...a lot of vintage stuff...eric b and rakim tour tees...beastie boys....i've seen him with a young mc tee on before....thats heat too IMO

ya i seen him rock de la soul tees and big daddy kane and all those, theyre not that hard to find, ebay is my friend
wink.gif

Don C is wearing Lanvins and i cannot stand that guy he looks like he just wear all the things Kanye doesn't want anymore

Originally Posted by styso64

Don C is wearing Lanvins and i cannot stand that guy he looks like he just wear all the things Kanye doesn't want anymore
I beg to differ. I've known Don for years, he's practically like family. As long as I've known him he's always kept up with whats goingon fashion wise. I've only me tKanye a couple time but I know those two are like brothers and with brothers sometimes the same items are bought.There's certainly enough money between the two of them that 2 of everything can be purchased.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

lol dj am's half this thread

he's got tons of heat, no lie.

i have extra respect for him losing alllll that weight naturally

i've seen his fat pics.

eeek

anyone who can do that on their own has tons of discipline.

i'm sure he reads this thread. i've seen him post a few times.

hi dj am.
smile.gif

roll.gif

He got his stomach tucked with surgery. That's not discipline.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by styso64

I beg to differ. I've known Don for years, he's practically like family. As long as I've known him he's always kept up with whats going on fashion wise. I've only me tKanye a couple time but I know those two are like brothers and with brothers sometimes the same items are bought. There's certainly enough money between the two of them that 2 of everything can be purchased.

imma have to co-sign that

ca5perrr oh this i know homie...ebay has any tee u can think of if u look hard enough....my closet can co-sign on that for me. LOL!...and as for don c. dudehas been fresh....folks just have no clue...

Back
Top Bottom