Lanvin
vq05mp.jpg

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I think its a dope outfit
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
I don't see anything wrong with that outfit either. All of his clothes compliment each other really well. I aint never seen Jigga come out dressed like a clown. No mo.

Agreed.
It looks like Rocawear is stepping their design up too. That's a DOPE leather/wool jacket minus the skull.

Yea this fit is real clean as usual. The only fit I hated was that scarf joint.
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

2q0ldol.jpg

vq05mp.jpg

84135b59e333cf15d3acb014f4d43c410450175.gif

Very clean as well

sorry for the ignorance but is hova in some dooms? and if so his soles are off color. streets is watching

ack i retort. for some reason i cant add reply only quick reply. i retract my statement above! def not d00ms

I actually agree that for the past couple of years Hov's style has been terrible, I don't know what his stylist is thinking sometimes but that last picof him I don't see anything wrong with it at all.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Is this random? I thought it was...

G.O.O.D. Music definitely in the building!

4l3iwj.jpg
random as in seeing john legend in jordans? yes, i was surprised too

Fusion look UGLYYYY no matter how u try matching it.
the only thing that saved this picture is the girl, put a bag over the face and she is on point

If jay z wore a jeans that is more fitting in a sense - that fit would have been good. I don't understand the whole proportion on that fit, if you wanna gobaggy then go baggy all over. He is doing half and half and that makes it look uncoordinated and horrible.

As far as the worst dressed, the trophy goes to Chris Brown. He is trying to hard... And Usher just ruined a perfectly good fit with those shoes in the firstpicture. It looks horrrrrrrrible.

This Ninja pays enormous amount to look %*$%%% as that
laugh.gif
. Name brands don't make your fit cool, you make your outfit cool son.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

2wh1og2.jpg

grin.gif

I think its a good fit also I think the people speakin or the one's who have been brainwashed by killa cam and he aint to sharp of a dresserhimself

Jay-Z definitely has his off days when he dresses. Thats a pretty clean outfit he is wearing. Like many are saying I personally wouldn't be caught dead inrocawear but that def. is a pretty sick jacket minus the patches. But, there was a pic of Jay floating around wearing some big long sleeve camo fleece withbaggy jeans and some ugly af1 highs...def not one of his best decisions.

Ushers glasses look like Louis Vuitton Millionaires.

Anybody have info on the jeans usher is wearing in the first pic with the white v-neck shirt and red jacket? Any info would be appreciated...if able to pointin a direction for purchasing that would be even more appreciated.

He's saggin' his jeans while having his shirt tucked in....
grin.gif

Looks like a v neck sweater and undershirt to me.

Regardless, it's no worse than wearing a tight $#$/too small shirt while sagging some skinny jeans.

can someone plz post the the pic of will ferrell wearing the jordan iv's in complex mag. i would do it myself camera broke.

Back
Top Bottom