+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by kicks409

check em out baby in the lv weezy with the gucci scarf black patent pradas

It looks like they switched clothes b/c no way should Baby (Isn't he pushin 40 now?) be sagging like he's in his early 20's....But his belt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't notice the LVs on it at first.

Weezy & Bird-
pimp.gif
fits except for Baby's sag
Hov- almost s**t myself thinking he had 96 patents and then s**t myself cause he had the sheeds

Originally Posted by TheKid973

^^^More than likely Dior Homme. They are the same ones from my avy.

That was my first thought...but they look way too relaxed for Dior...any idea where to find them? or what the model name is?

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

^^^More than likely Dior Homme. They are the same ones from my avy.

That was my first thought...but they look way too relaxed for Dior...any idea where to find them? or what the model name is?

They could just be 21s and he sized up. In a lot of pics it seems that he wears Diors pretty relaxed

this thread is truly lame in a way. these cats post kanye up every 2-3 posts and worship him. the whole deal is this get your own dang style. most of yall werewearin af1's just 1 year ago and rocking rocawear. cmon grow up.

and dont quote me to retort dummies

Originally Posted by typecast3

cmon grow up.

Says the guy with the most childish av on NT. I love the sweeping generalizations you make about NT and the "sneakerhead community"... you have areally negative view of something you seem to be a part of. Maybe you need to check yourself and stop personally attacking people on an internet forum you willnever meet and know nothing about.

^well said.

Some of you guys just need to "do you" and keep it movin...who cares what the next guy likes? It's not that serious.

It's one thing to have an opinion, and its another to generalize and attack.

Word. We "bite" Kanye and Kanye bites "***" and *** bites "*****", you get where I'm going with this? Kanye gets a littlemore credit than he deserves for setting trends, and truthfully Usher's Denim game has been on point for years.

this thread is truly lame in a way. these cats post kanye up every 2-3 posts and worship him. the whole deal is this get your own dang style. most of yall were wearin af1's just 1 year ago and rocking rocawear. cmon grow up.

what are you trying to get at? are you mad at the fact that KW gets props? what style are you talking about, how is that irrelevant to the thread/topicor to the NTers? Have you seen anyone wear rocawear ever, have you ever been to the showcase Wdywt within the past 6 years and seen anyone with Rocawearclothing ??? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MY MAN. you are sounding real stupid.
smh.gif

this thread is truly lame in a way. these cats post kanye up every 2-3 posts and worship him. the whole deal is this get your own dang style. most of yall were wearin af1's just 1 year ago and rocking rocawear. cmon grow up.

I dont know what you are trying to say. But hey Kayne wears some heat. I mean not everyone likes his music/style. But he has a lot heat in thesneaker world. Everytime i get on NT somebody is hating on something. So lets stop the hate on everybody and remember why we all joined...For the love ofsneakers not to hate on everybody. So stop the hate. Its not a good look.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

CAN someone ID THIS CHICK?? what does she do and everything? she is freakin cute.
pimp.gif

2rnc4d3.jpg

CHECK MY SIG!!!!!
pimp.gif

Teyana Taylor. She's signed to Star Trak, she pretty fresh I guess.

Google her baby!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you did not know thats the name of her lead single.....

Originally Posted by you big dummy

shoesxw5.jpg

Lupe tossed these into the crowd at USC

Lupe is a big fan of tossing his sneakers into the crowd, he threw his sample patent chucks into the crowd as well when he was in London

2mpy238.jpg
i saw these fools in the airport looking around to see if anyone recognized them
i wanted to get their autograph so i could crumple it in their face and throw it at them

Back
Top Bottom