+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Nike Headquarters: Portland, Oregon:

2ew1rfo.jpg

acboyw.jpg

4roneh.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

100_2957.jpg

Those dudes own a boutique in Detroit called Burn Rubber. I pretty sure that son's kicks are legit. I've visited the store when i was up there

Don't know if this has been stated but Will had on the White/Infrared VI's in one of the episodes.

I forgot which episode it was tho.

Originally Posted by ogmj23

Don't know if this has been stated but Will had on the White/Infrared VI's in one of the episodes.

I forgot which episode it was tho.
Dude Prince stayed rocking all the current Jays...
pimp.gif

^I wouldn't say ALL(5-9, n 11). I don't recall him wearing X's(lil nicky wore shadows tho). I watched it when it started and until it ended...so Iknow he rocked heat but Dwayne Wayne got him on LOCK. Also, I stated those ONLY, for a reason. I've NEVER seen screen caps of him in them. Also Jazz worePowder 9s in the episode were they ask Will for his help in conceiving(sp?). In the last scene at the restaurant, not sure if in others as well. If stateddisregard, if not please try to get caps if possible.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

you guys got nothin' on DWade. absolutely nothing.

park the envy outside.

indifferent.gif
dumb +#@ responses like this is why I stay out of this thread... nobody said anything about DWade personally, they only said hiskicks are fake. but since you went there, yea he's a scrub...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom