+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I swear the spectrum in the last three posts went from Jock rider to Hater
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Chris Brown is getting better with the style. He used to look like a straight bum. I guess Rihanna fixed him up. But again, it's not him that makes himlook clean, it's the money.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I'm pretty sure Bob Sanders went to Iowa.

laugh.gif
i actually knew that..i was under the influence when i wrote thatand i dont knw where the hell i got The U from aha

but i never watched him in college...i watch a lot of sports and no matter how much NCAA football i watch i never learn there names unless they are like thetop 15 players...i know my players when it comes to the NFL nba Ncaa basketball but 1321132132 div 1 teams means that there is a hell of a lot of players toremember

Kriss Kross in Concord X1's....

not really celebrities, but brought back memories when i stumble on this video.....

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

Kriss Kross in Concord X1's....

not really celebrities, but brought back memories when i stumble on this video.....

�Thanks...i forgot all about this one, love any song that samples that original..

matter of fact,

What is on Eric and Parrish's feet on this cover...

at a first glance they looked like 3's or 4's but i have no clue. i know they are not 3s or 4s

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I'm pretty sure Bob Sanders went to Iowa.

laugh.gif
i actually knew that..i was under the influence when i wrote that and i dont knw where the hell i got The U from aha

but i never watched him in college...i watch a lot of sports and no matter how much NCAA football i watch i never learn there names unless they are like the top 15 players...i know my players when it comes to the NFL nba Ncaa basketball but 1321132132 div 1 teams means that there is a hell of a lot of players to remember
laugh.gif

It's all good

The song is lame as all hell and no the Yums arent heat haha but Bow Wow has been talkin about how he has his J game proper...you tell me what yall think hesrockin the laser iv's and navy metallic i's i think

Back
Top Bottom