+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by jarvis56

5o7eox.jpg

joes arms are bigger than his legs haha

^^^that dude looks like he's gettin taken out back to get a beat down.

[Jay-Z]Come on man, let's take a walk out back right quick[/Jay-Z]

I think that's Pain in the *!@, the guy who used to do the "Carlito" voices for Jay-Z's intros (RD, Vol 1 & 2, KC)

Originally Posted by iceman21542

I think that's Pain in the *!@, the guy who used to do the "Carlito" voices for Jay-Z's intros (RD, Vol 1 & 2, KC)

Nope, that was Dame Dash that did those voices.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That's not Pain. He don't even roll with Jay anymore like that. Dude looks like a Puerto Rica Ty-Ty lol.
SDubl, you're gravely mistaken. Pain in the +#! did those voices. You never saw "Streets Is Watching" the movie?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by s dubl

That's not Pain. He don't even roll with Jay anymore like that. Dude looks like a Puerto Rica Ty-Ty lol.
SDubl, you're gravely mistaken. Pain in the +#! did those voices. You never saw "Streets Is Watching" the movie?

never saw the movie.I always thought it was Dame. Oh well, I guess I was wrong.

d1b15aee4d0534e48417f8157ff9de4a830712b.bmp

i know its not quite a celeb wearing heat, but a pic of lohan breathing out more smoke than a dragon has got to be seen

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

The song is lame as all hell and no the Yums arent heat haha but Bow Wow has been talkin about how he has his J game proper...you tell me what yall think hes rockin the laser iv's and navy metallic i's i think

For a guy who has made millions of dollars in his career he oughta have his J game proper. It's nothin to brag about how many Jordans you own when you make that much money. Dude's just full of himself, even though his music sucks. (Just my opinion)

�co-sign
mad.gif
dat annoys da hell outta me

Back
Top Bottom