+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

vmakanyefd2.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

next time i see him im letting him know boardflips is a bad look
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

chick to the left(with the big hair) could get it.....and whats kanye wearing?
vmakanyefd2.jpg
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

wats good with those corny boardflips the only skateshoe not in any skateshop....

what kind of pants ye got on in this one?

thanks

Quote:
Nothing is wrong with them. But he came at me as almost to say, "I have to have a pair to have style and, "I don't know about style until I do."
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia
Harlem Shaking my way into history

Ahhh.... Don't be mad nobody has defended you yet. I just really feel bad for you because those NB's are really that important to you.... but by all means keep talking. Enjoy being a herb.
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Lol, I need no one to defend me, you got no style, biting someone else's @#%$ aint cool. You go by what kanye wear whish is corny, and my NB are probably better than any corny shoes you got in your collection. You nothing b, just fall back and listen to your bf sing stronger.
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia

Biting and taking an example is two different things. But its cool coming from someone who is obviously "not offended" but has probably starred at this post all day waiting for a reply. :lol:
laugh.gif

I give up its hard to teach an old @#%$ new tricks. :lol:
laugh.gif

A two day argument about Purple sneakers. :smh:
smh.gif

NB's at that. :smh:
smh.gif

But I guess I'm not cool enough to have Jonny Depp's face turning into a little bunny rabbit as my avatar. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

This coming from the dude with the ye avatar.

It's cool if yu bite kanye's style, but don't try to come to NT like you know everything, cause you obviously don't.
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia

Tell it the other two NTers who have the same avatar and another verse as their sig stupid @#%$.

Both you guys shut up!! Damn you sound like 5yr old girls..
"eeeeewww ur new balances arent better then my kanye poster and bapes"..l0l THEKID and ChIllio let it go :smokin
smokin.gif
atsuko_006.jpg
img_4922.jpg
blog_pic_39.jpg
xin_520404061809657104959.png
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

I apologize Niketalk and here is a parting gift:
My favorite NBA player Stephon Marbury...it may not be heat to you now, but it is a hood classic. Look around if your in NY. :pimp:
pimp.gif
5z357rt.jpg

what's john mayer rocking?
If you guys hate me so much, why do you constantly post in my threads , with illogical and illiterate comments and even go as far as PMing me...really, are you guys that pathetic? Sad...

My Blog

John Mayer is wearing Neighborhood denim. I don't know anything about them..except their limited..and cost as much as a pair of supremes.

THOSE YELLOW KICKS ON KANYE LOOK WACK
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I figured they were visvims, thanks. I want a pair, heard they're extremely comfortable...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

wow Jhon M-- since when did his style change lol - from what i saw, he was always a Bum -Now he is giving Kanye a challange lol.

__Yons__

Back
Top Bottom