+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

ya'll laughing at hov, but i dont see any pics of ya'll with people holding your bags...hes worth millions, i'd be running around acting a fool tooif i could

I NEED those Yeezy's
pimp.gif

The kid Hov ain't acting a fool, its called just having fun.
If the cameras followed you around 24/7, you'd pose a few times two.

Yall a little too uptight sometimes
laugh.gif

as much as im ashamed to admit it.. if i had JAY Z money, id be alot worse than what hes doing lol.

Originally Posted by az005us

as much as im ashamed to admit it.. if i had JAY Z money, id be alot worse than what hes doing lol.
roll.gif
coulda been completely suited up in a cowboys uniform withYoung Hov on the back- kicking fieldgoals into the net and messing with cheerleaders

Old pics but Daryl from Glassjaw/Head Automatica, can't wait for the new album...

Of course the "Glassjaw Blazer"
pimp.gif

What should Jay have been doing?
laugh.gif

I guess some dudes are just tired of this dude being relevant or somethin...I dunno.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

83055039.jpg

Hov please stop.....
smh.gif

i actually dont see nothing wrong with this...its one of them..i didnt feel like getting dressed today fits...i do this all the time...

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

83055039.jpg

Hov please stop.....
smh.gif

i actually dont see nothing wrong with this...its one of them..i didnt feel like getting dressed today fits...i do this all the time...

Every body rocks this. except i guarantee the outfit cost at least 2 stacks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Old pics but Daryl from Glassjaw/Head Automatica, can't wait for the new album...

Of course the "Glassjaw Blazer"
pimp.gif

Im FEEENING dude, i actually met Justin Beck about a week ago, he said they have 10 songs ready to go, just Daryl isnt gettin to the studio, hes being verylazy...

Originally Posted by az005us

Im FEEENING dude, i actually met Justin Beck about a week ago, he said they have 10 songs ready to go, just Daryl isnt gettin to the studio, hes being very lazy...
Can you give us some exclusives. Did you hear any new tracks! I'm hoping their sound hasn't changed, please no Head Automatica influencein their new album.

How did you all miss Jay-Z posing as the Heisman?? He is doing it all WRONG!! His Heisman stance is all ******ed!! Watta dork! He looks more like anadvertisement for Captain Morgan!!

Beyonce has to come home to this bonehead??

Back
Top Bottom