+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Looks like theyre advertising for McD's or something.. Trash.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

How come i keep seeing these dudes together in one picture? :nerd:
nerd.gif
teAMfam

^^^ i was thinking tha same thing. Everytime i see them there side by side.
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

ya digg!

I have yet to see a pair of shoes look good on bow wow's feet...
Lets go to sleep in Paris and wake up in TokyoHave a dream in New Orleans and fall in love in Chicagomayneand we can land in the Motherland, camel-back across the desert sandsTake a train to Romeor HomeBrazil, forealwherever I go she goeswherever I go she goes. - Lupe

Bow wow is one of the worst dressed dudes..

you got high top socks, and rockin them with shorts? unless you a basketball player..you don't get a pass.

Best of both world's, haha.
Ones a hypebeast, and the others a rockstar.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
****** dude trying to get it from one of the hilton sisters lol..

No diss but dude has enough money to be banging that chick now loll. Naw his dad umm is the k in SKE as in Dreamworks SKE. He was dating one of the olsen chicks too, his dad has two courtside seats on each side of the floor.

His fridge isn't a fridge, it's like a refrigerated pantry!

Oh and he's best friends with Jon Alagem who's dad owns the Bev Hills Hilton.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

Quote:
You obviously know nothing about shoes or style if you hate these nb's. One of the most coveted nb's ever. 300 pairs released and goes for 400+.

This exact statement is the reason why people who have been into this stuff and actually never needed a page to define style have now resorted to not even wearing certain sneaker styles and even brands now because of people with this mentality. I am not saying you are this way but nowadays you can stamp used tampons and only sell them in Mars and they'll be the most coveted thing on the planet once Kanye wears it on a chain or as a hip accessory.

Quote:
And you joined in March 2007, so you know nothing about nt history so just shut your big hole

LOL at this one, dude you joined in 2006 so that doesn't automatically qualify you as historically inclined. Not tryna diss but this one was wayyy too funny.

^^^^ Yo good looks I was trying to set that dude straight for days. :lol:
laugh.gif
It finally comes from someone else... he might listen now. :lol:
laugh.gif

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

I'm not saying I agree with you either though, like not to diss you at all because that stuff is wack but I didn't even get the point of whatever you guys were arguing about, I was blowing la. I just saw what he said and shook my head at the whole thought of it but his joints are hot because they're a hot shoe, not because any of the other current attachments to them.

That dude was saying something about you jumping on Kanye I believe and I don't know you so I can't say you are but like the sig you got and the pic kinda hints to that but I mean, that's your expression and your choice so do you. I just try to look at what they do and try not to do it and when celebs get into stuff I tend to stay away from stuff they do. Just imo though so take it however.

Have a good day...

I agree thanks for clearing that up Sir...
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

ain't it funny how omarions wearin all the kicks kanye got
so far in this thread
Ato's
and
Dior Hommes
holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

I usualy dont say this but that frylock sweater is dope!!!

what's up wit bow wow and omarion? they're just a lil too close for comfort and their beastin is at an all time high
STAY HUNGRY
STAY FOOLISH
Jskillz Tha Jemini

Omarion and Bow Wow both have friends that are into stuff and close fam at that so they got into stuff back in the day. Like I saw him rockin Stussy Varsity Joints with Espos back in 03. Dom from Brooklyn Projects also started bringing him into The Hundreds and stuff like that.

Didn't Bobby Hundreds post a photo of Omarion rocking some Hundreds with Series 1 Ice Creams a long while back. It was back when WDYWT? was in the General forum.
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

these guys...im surprised bow wow didnt have the first rounds ..that would have been a shock..
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Sell me: sz 10.5-11
Both Red Supreme half cabs
Black Supreme Blazers
Safari Air Trainer 1's
*GOODFOOT LACE LOCKS*

Rhianna wearing purple millionaires(correct me if I'm wrong)
12522873121c629a8e0bgx8.jpg

Brad Pitt in NYC this week with two of his 10 kids lol...
1251426985affc2ed74cep8.jpg

Russell Simmons...not really sure but that t-shirt kinda looks like crooks&castles.
12505188914ed870cc61vg3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom