+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

those xi's are fire!,the only reason yall r hating is becuz of the green laces,but with white guts they'd sell out,I mean even concords look crappywith black laces

Originally Posted by RTown311

Addicted To Exclusives wrote:

the xis look fake that colorway is horrible

But the thing is...they're NOT fake, so...

People would line up for days in front of House of Hoops since they would be a limited PE release. Even though I'm sure there is a variant out there thatis very similar to these.

Originally Posted by REALJORDANS

you guys seen fat joes collection?

Almost the entire world did when he was on MTV Cribs, then i think he had a feature in one of the Sole issues.
pimp.gif

the other one looks like a pair of nike air flight ones....thats the origanal penny sig shoe

heres the black ones...this is still one of my favorite bball shoes till this day...i wish i still had my pair
2fd16a440f799915436995795bd0a90f5df74d1c.jpg

Originally Posted by professafinessa

the other one looks like a pair of nike air flight ones....thats the origanal penny sig shoe

heres the black ones...this is still one of my favorite bball shoes till this day...i wish i still had my pair
2fd16a440f799915436995795bd0a90f5df74d1c.jpg
1235728711_324f19ff67.jpg

8ff24098dfbc7551377857feba8ec1bdc15a7a.gif

just because someone widely recognized has on a sneaker DOES NOT MAKE IT HEAT.... and ray allen's xi's are TRASH

Ray Allen's JB rep must've scooped those XI from his local flea market. Utter, utter trash.
And those Clark Kent supreme hybrids, as well as the Dunkle hybrids suck.

Agreed on this as well. Those Dunk/AF1 hybrids are nothing more than glorified 'Fusions'.

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

those Air Yeezy's are dope.

but who is glc?
nerd.gif

Kanye's artist...He was featured on Spaceship (College Dropout) & Drive Slow (Late Registration)

laugh.gif
I know I know I'm bein a #%****#*!, but I'm sayin like what about them is poppin enough to wanna know? they khakis, theres no way to make em coolor NOT look like dockers

Back
Top Bottom