+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by s dubl

d7816a4316360bafe2891277ef37ece35c5c47a3.jpg
V's

I think you meant to post thin in the Hypebeast thread.
laugh.gif
yeahh exactly what i thought too. i only posted cause of ibn jaspers 5's [last on the lower left]. I like a lot of his fits.
you mean lower right. and thats Taz Arnold from Sa-Ra beside him, thats just their style, now as for everyone else...lol i dunno!
yeahh lower right LOL.
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
at me.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

kmn2008 wrote
0fa26db4a61da34e056a54ecea81cb569c7a0cad.jpg
AM1
info on these jeans:
fit/ style/ brand?

im tryna slim down a lil [not too much tho
nerd.gif
], it makes kicks stand out more
pimp.gif

this is the kinda jean fit im lookin for.
help me out?
At this angle, it's really hard to tell what brand of Jeans those are. Some cheap options to give you the affect that you're looking for would be Levi's 501 STF, of course ($40). And if you wear Chucks a lot like I do, Cheap Monday Regular Fit has a slight taper at the bottom of the shoe $45). The Vintage 1967 jeans by Polo always go on deep discount at Macy's and are pretty good jeans.

those look like paper denim, like what kanye would rock for a bit,

good lookin on the replys, anyone else?

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^ she is quite the looker....and is it me or does pretty boy floyd not know how to manage his money? i mean, he throws at least 20,000 into some crowd every night....

Seeing as how Mayweather has been caught throwing around counterfeit bills when "making it rain," he probably saves the real stuff for buying hisgear...unless that's fake too...

kanyeama.jpg

don't mean to add more "Kanye" madness, but can anyone tell me who makes these shades he had on during his performance?

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

man it doesnt even matter what kanye rocks anymore... beyond superstar... watch 808s smash tha charter 3
I hope so...808's is dope

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

man it doesnt even matter what kanye rocks anymore... beyond superstar... watch 808s smash tha charter 3

That is what people are missing through all the hate....his star is still rising....
laugh.gif

name the ammount of rappers who have actually become MORE famous since 2004?

Do I like 808's...NO, I take it as a sign that his base is becoming more diluted I predict record numbers lol.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

kanyeama.jpg

don't mean to add more "Kanye" madness, but can anyone tell me who makes these shades he had on during his performance?

are you seriously going to wear those.... i hope i see you , so i can laugh in your face. then laugh some more.

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

are you seriously going to wear those.... i hope i see you , so i can laugh in your face. then laugh some more.

i hope i didn't offend you, but i have no intentions of wearing those shades. i was merely curious and asking NT if anyone knew of the brand.

Back
Top Bottom