+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

What's the point of showing Michael Jordan wearing Jordans? Isn't that a given? I would be more interested to see him in something besides Jordan's.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I hope I am the first to see this, and nobody let this slide
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yo most of these photos have heat but the majority is just what is kanye wearing in the tabloids lets get this back to the SHOES i agree a good fit is nothingwith out the kicks but this is what the forum is all about SHOESSS

Originally Posted by trojancenter57

yo most of these photos have heat but the majority is just what is kanye wearing in the tabloids lets get this back to the SHOES i agree a good fit is nothing
with out the kicks but this is what the forum is all about SHOESSS

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by nwick001

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by Black Star

^Still a nice fit...x-out the bag tho.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
The %%@#! wrong with you?I cant like his fit?
calm down buddy.
you can do whatever you want to.
just like you expressed how you liked the fit, im simply expressing that i disagree.
Since when does an " SMH" and "Stoneface" constitute simply disagreeably simple disagreement? That's like shooting someone in the thigh for not liking your haircut
laugh.gif
. N_ go HARD against Ye. Let him live.
since i meant it to.

n i aint throwin salt at kanye, dudes threads are fresh sometimes. just not in that picture.

try not to %!@# ride so hard. i think dude can live without lil @@%@$@ like you defending him when someone doesnt like what hes wearing.

Back
Top Bottom