+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I never understood the point of a "Grill" and those things are still poppin i thought +!#%@ went out of stlyle after 2005
laugh.gif
thats not a grill...those are VENEERS aka permanent teeth.

Those are permanent? OMG
sick.gif
sick.gif
wayne at 50 years old is gonna look scarier than Michael jackson
sick.gif

Someone should get a shot of C-Webb on NBA TV right now
laugh.gif
the man has on a Burgundy suit with Camo AF1's.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I never understood the point of a "Grill" and those things are still poppin i thought +!#%@ went out of stlyle after 2005
laugh.gif
yes sir..... Grills went out after 2005...

and yes i think AF1 are corney.. they might be classics 2 yall but not ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

laugh.gif
yes sir..... Grills went out after 2005...

and yes i think AF1 are corney.. they might be classics 2 yall but not ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come when anyone starts talking bad about AF1's, this dude always pops up.
I admire your persistence bro,
laugh.gif

grills have always been corny but AF1s have to be one of the best sneakers ever made your buggin if you think they have no position as top 5 sneaks of alltime.

How come when anyone starts talking bad about AF1's, this dude always pops up.
I admire your persistence bro,
laugh.gif

Thanks
laugh.gif

but yeah i would never wear a grill............

I agree JMKickz.....i remember my older brother had them back when they dropped.....that 3m was serious on the og 6s....i still have em here in thebasement...and the back half of the shoe was leather....sick indeed....good pic doubled productions.....and those fire red 3s look clean...still havent worn mypair yet

talkin about lil wayne on here is so old... you guys think he just the corniest dude ever but he has a new pic on here every week.. why is that? Move onalready we know hes corny..

Back
Top Bottom