+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

yeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by cdubPSC

6e9cffba6aabb4f3ed040b4f7e7d42fb-getty-82994454vb015_bobcats_heat.jpg
Damn I always thought Bow Wow had some nice looking tats from a distance, but up close not so much.
wayne got eye piercings???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Now he's the overlord of hypebeasts
smh.gif
he got a lip ring to
indifferent.gif

I see it......Now if that doesn't mean he's a hypebeast then i dont know what is. He swears he's cool.

dj am just killed it with thos yeezys....and the christmas day kobes aren't bad either....it was some sick kicks in that pile too in that commercial....isaw orchard street dunks....and mike epps sat down the mvp kobe big nikes and enoturage air forces

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How is a lip ring or eye brow ring hypebeast. What kinda black dude or any dude in general wears lip or eyebrow rings?

lip/eyebrow ring = stupid

hypebeasts = stupid

IMHO.

Originally Posted by AF187

33maatj.jpg
If this umbrella is in fact Gucci, this is the most
pimp.gif
MJpic. Yes over the last shot pic and any dunk competition pic.. Mike's swag is on a hundred thousand trillion in this one.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

dj am just killed it with thos yeezys....and the christmas day kobes aren't bad either....it was some sick kicks in that pile too in that commercial....i saw orchard street dunks....and mike epps sat down the mvp kobe big nikes and enoturage air forces
This made me think that some of that was DJ AM's collection.... Air Yeezy's can get it.... I'm coppin for sure... AND I'mgettin' a license plate that reads HYPBEES...

I don't know how I caught this... Jesse McCartney in Bred 1's (probably Straps w/black laces). Fit looks clean though... NH

thats not air ant in that mos def pic....is'nt that the burn rubber guys....i only remeber it cuz they did a youtube vid about the air foce 1dude.."yall ain't got no ones"

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

^^^^^^ even though i would never wear those... he makes em look good

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
youngin's
indifferent.gif

Large stoneface all you want, you said the dude made the kicks look good, that is lame my friend.
LOL W/E... im lame because i gave a compliment?... people do it all the time in the WDYWT thread... so wait lemme guess we all lames?

indifferent.gif
...................... i betta watch mymouth the next time i give a compliment?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom