+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by wigglez25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOsyJWggOZ4&feature=channel_page......check� ;.............check chris brown skatin.......mob flip caution to any real sk8ers

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Penis pushing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was at that Hot 97 concert...I was sitting mad far away and I could still notice T.I.'s XII's and Cudi's fit was nice...he wore the same thing orsomething similar to a show he did out at Whitehouse in the Hamptons...my boy was the emcee for that show

and that's a sick pic of Cudi with Travis

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

^def let them stay og cuz i really dont wanna see everyone wearin them.
i wish i could say that for the taxi's too
grin.gif

thats quality for you younging coppin these B.S CDP joints...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wonder how it feels to actually play basketball in XI's...
it's pains me to hear someone say that... here's a thought... go try it.

Why? I put this on everything....when the Cool Greys dropped back in 01', i literally took em straight out the box and hooped in them on my CYO squad that exact day!

Even some of the kids parents were like, "where did you get those cool looking shoes?!"
laugh.gif

Though i regret it 7 years later.....it feels good typing this now
pimp.gif

YES!!!! all my jordans from 88' and on where to serve its purpose first. Basketball! then i got into middle/highschool and i started caring about my shoes.

loving the pics of the og 12s....the CDP joints definitely are't seeing the originals.....booby v looks like a fool....chris brown needs to stop theposing....and carter's 7s look like he had them touched up or something.....i knew a few folks who had the toe on their pair get ashy on them.....luckilyit hasn't happened to my pair yet....

and the MJ pics are hands down the best posted in this forum.....

Back
Top Bottom