+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Quote:
Ty, you don't happen to have that picture of Kanye wearing the fashion geek T with easter AF1's saved do you? I thought I had it on my computer but I guess not.
678122036_l.jpg

first off ye's duck shirt is sick

the reason he isnt considered a hypebeast is because he was doing it before everyone. he was into pink polos while everyone was in throw backs. im a ye fan but yes he does look hypebeastish. then again that word is thrown around more than a beach ball at a college football game. i just dont think he is because hes been doing that style for years. it wasnt a dramatic change for him like jay with throwbacks to the button down. plus you cant see ye going back to the old plain white tee or the jerseys can you? he goes him. him being over the top haha.

TEAM [Scrubs]

haha how the hell was Ye doing it before everyone? Dude just recently started getting Air Time,
the Lo Head stuff especially I`ll be dammned if u say Kanye started that. Dudes been doing these things, its just when a bamma sees Kanye on tv they go and do it.
NT 300​
The Greatest Myspace Page Ever

:lol:
laugh.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

^ I JUST SAID THOOSE AINT ALL HIS SHOES LOL
THAT CLOSET IS LIKE A WALK IN CLOSET WITH SHOES
ON THE GROUND AND IN BACK lol sorrry bout that
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

In 2 years Dwayne Wayne became Dwyane Wade

76774118xd3.jpg

76774010dm5.jpg

fullj.getty-74455609rb005_dwadeskates.jpg

fullj.getty-74455609rb009_dwadeskates.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

^this isn't a celebrities post.It's celebrities wearing HEAT
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

LMAO at Kanye trying to make his loss a racial issue. HAHAHA that has nothing to do with it you lost dam man face it lol. That was the first time I've ever disagreed or disliked anything ye's done so no hate o and LILY ALLEN single handedly ruined true blue's and fire red 3's for me. peace
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

^^ he keeps it real..

if/when i get rich youll see me wear the same @#%$ too.
------------------------------------------
real talk

Sell me white and 3m tounge v's and flips sz. 11. PM me if you got em 4 cheap

Quote:
Ohh snap!

That's the fit Kanye was wearing when I met him yesterday.

Same scarf, glasses, and jacket.
that photo was taken yesterday
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Talib Kweli is the ultimate!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Talib!!! Saw that dude out in LA during the day before his album came out for a free concert at Amoeba music.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom