+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

We're judging dudes swag now?

grin.gif
Welcome to the Sneaker Showcase forum.

So I come into the Kanye West wearing heat vol 3 thread and I want to know why other celebirties are in this?

It is mad annoying seeing all these other celebs and not seeing only pics of Kanye and his magical, mystical crew.

and please do not quote pics of other celebs unless kanye is in it. I can't stand that either.

lol.

to be honest..kanye was way ahead of his time..if u got back 3 or 4 yrs ago...the jeans and these western shirts that everybody was wearing now...he been thereand done that...just an observation of mine...

Originally Posted by jefffort5

to be honest..kanye[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]'s stylist[/color] was way ahead of his time..if u got back 3 or 4 yrs ago...the jeans and these western shirts that everybody was wearing now...he been there and done that...just an observation of mine...

I wouldn't say he was ahead of his time. He just knew how to dress.

And I'd actually argue that his "stylist" is more prevalent now than a few years back.

Originally Posted by JP310

That pic with the dog is PS'ed right????
laugh.gif
if not that makes it even better
roll.gif
The only PSing that was done to it was someone took out text at the bottom that said "TELL ME ABOUT IT"

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by jefffort5

to be honest..kanye[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]'s stylist[/color] was way ahead of his time..if u got back 3 or 4 yrs ago...the jeans and these western shirts that everybody was wearing now...he been there and done that...just an observation of mine...
true true

Back
Top Bottom