+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

laugh.gif
From Hypebeast

"Reports note that Hypebeast favorite Kid Cudi was apparently involved in an altercation over NBA's All-Star weekend. Set to perform, the rising starapparently got into a shouting match with Reebok associates regarding his refusal to wear Reebok in favor of Air Jordans. Subsequently, police were call in andthe altercation escalated to the point in which police stepped in and tazed Kid Cudi. "

Originally Posted by Jamba4Twenty

laugh.gif
From Hypebeast

"Reports note that Hypebeast favorite Kid Cudi was apparently involved in an altercation over NBA's All-Star weekend. Set to perform, the rising star apparently got into a shouting match with Reebok associates regarding his refusal to wear Reebok in favor of Air Jordans. Subsequently, police were call in and the altercation escalated to the point in which police stepped in and tazed Kid Cudi. "
If thats indeed true, then thats
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Originally Posted by Jamba4Twenty

laugh.gif
From Hypebeast

"Reports note that Hypebeast favorite Kid Cudi was apparently involved in an altercation over NBA's All-Star weekend. Set to perform, the rising star apparently got into a shouting match with Reebok associates regarding his refusal to wear Reebok in favor of Air Jordans. Subsequently, police were call in and the altercation escalated to the point in which police stepped in and tazed Kid Cudi. "
If thats indeed true, then thats
roll.gif
laugh.gif
[h2]News: Kid Cudi Speaks On Being Tasered At All-Star Event, "Sh*t Hurt Like A Muthaf*cka"[/h2]
Written by Cyrus Langhorne

G.O.O.D. Music artist Scott "Kid Cudi" Mescudi has released a statement regarding being tasered last Friday (February 13) ata Reebok party in Arizona debunking rumors about an argument over foot wear.

The Chicago, Illinois-bred emcee cleared the air over making headlines atthe NBA All-Star Weekend event.
"I was tasered (sh*t hurt like a muthaf*cka), I was not arrested," Cudi wrote in his blog. "I left in my car service immediately after the incident took place. I didn't put my hands on anyone...It wasn't over me wearing Jordans; I arrived at the event in the most fugliest Reeboks ever, forcefully...For those who care I'm okay. I appreciate your concern...As far as what really happened, I know the truth and God knows the truth and my peoples who were there know the truth and thats all that matters." (Kid Cudi)

Early reports over the weekend saidthe rapper was arrested by police.
Cudi was in an altercation leaving him tasered and apprehended by authorities, according to multiple sources. The rapper apparently was involved in a fight or altercation while at a Reebok party in Phoenix, Arizona. Much of the music industry is in the city celebrating the NBA's popular All-Star weekend. Eyewitnesses said he physically and verbally confronted a pair of Reebok employees. The artist was booked by the apparel company to perform at the venue. (All Hip Hop)

However, hip-hop personality Angele Yee reportedly spoke toone of the event's employees who, like Cudi, debunked these claims.
"I'm here, several people are saying why it all happened," Yee wrote unmodified on Twitter. " He didn't want to wear Reebok, finally took off his Jordans, then told chick 'D*mn I put them on now can I get a drink b*tch" and dude from Reebok stepped in and it got broken up. Cops cuffed him outside...Just interviewed a Reebok employee, he was handcuffed, not arrested." (Angela Yee's Twitter)

Cudi is known for his work and collaborations withKanye West.
Currently the hottest new hip-hop artist in the United States, Kid Cudi has signed to Kanye West's label, is featured on the star's new album and has been supporting him on tour. Like his mentor, the 23-year-old, from Cleveland, Ohio is at the adventurous end of rap and his single "Day 'N' Nite" bridges the gap between dance and urban. (BBC News)

Back
Top Bottom