+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

That's a dope original fake hoody Wale has on.
pimp.gif

That little video with Kermit was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys sure know how to pull it off with those pics and vids! Where do you find that stuff!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

what is up with people not wearing their belts correctly....whats the point of a belt if you're not gonna buckle it.....
I spent all this money on a belt for other people to see. Basically.
Nothing wrong with a nice belt but when you go out of your way for people to notice it, that's kinda sad.

Why do y'all hate so much. I bet none of y'all got girls that like y'all
laugh.gif
If he wana show his belt let him show his belt, you should get off the computerand stop hating !

Wow. I thought the Yeezy's looked bad from jump but they actually look worse when you see them on people's feet.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Wow. I thought the Yeezy's looked bad from jump but they actually look worse when you see them on people's feet.
Quote of the MFin' day. Shoe is utter garbage and in the same vein as every damn hybrid/fusion/mash-up coming out from Nike.

smh.gif
his jeans ARE baggy... i said they were BAGGY not TOO BIG.
you cant wear a fitted sweater with some BAGGY jeans. +%%# doesnt match, the fit is horrible and un-proportional.
if the top was bigger, it would match.

his jeans arent too big for him, they're too big for that small %#* sweater.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

Originally Posted by hella handsome

^ that aint heat, thats juelz looking a damn fool
smh.gif

small $%* swearter with them baggy $%* jeans
smh.gif
i feel you on the sweater but those jeans aint that baggy they just aint your average hot topic $+@ skinny's
They are baggy. Look at how much they bunch up at the ankles
ok but the overall leg is pretty straight fit he's just saggin so a natural baggy look at the ankle is gonna happen
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

^ that aint heat, thats juelz looking a damn fool
smh.gif

small $%* swearter with them baggy $%* jeans
smh.gif
i feel you on the sweater but those jeans aint that baggy they just aint your average hot topic $+@ skinny's
They are baggy. Look at how much they bunch up at the ankles
umm..that means they're LONG
laugh.gif

i've stood next to him before..cute guy, kinda short...that would explain the jeans

smh.gif
you cant wear a fitted sweater with some BAGGY jeans. +%%# doesnt match, the fit is horrible and un-proportional.

smh.gif
i agree with what you saying. but this is niketalk. you're not allowed to have your own opinion here
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by illphillip

Quote of the MFin' day. Shoe is utter garbage and in the same vein as every damn hybrid/fusion/mash-up coming out from Nike.
Finally.

Someone other than myself that realizes the yeezys are just another hybrid.

I thought I was the only one here that thought they were ugly from the jump off.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

smh.gif

smh.gif
i agree with what you saying. but this is niketalk. you're not allowed to have your own opinion here
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
iono what i was thinking. you're right, you're right. i forgot where i was
laugh.gif

some of you guys take this thread way too seriously.

OMG look at the way he wears his jeans, belt, shirt, sweater, etc .......OMG look OMG OMG OMG look!!!! Sound like a bunch of losers if ya ask me. Calm downpeople its really not that serious, lol.

Back
Top Bottom