+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I've said it before & I'll say it again. NOBODY gets fresher than Raekwon. (not really speaking from that picture, but it just reminded me).
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

raekwon_image1.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

damn donjuan513 why u hating on the best shoes/sneakers ever made the america cups NOW Raekwon? dont make sense :\
ohwell.gif
THE JOKER GANG
Im Backkkkkkk Gotham...​

l_941e5c271d04722c6e99ec74befe7158.jpg

6se1r7.png
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

I like to take the low key apparoach Sosa, I would have worn the brown on brown leather Gucci loafers.

"Ghetto Cups" are probably one of the best boating shoes around, I'll give them that much. My people in the African American community realize there's a $340 shoes in the world that's the only shoe they buy. Its became a status symbol/hood novelty in the hood. I'm in the shop everyday so I see the dudes come in with there Prada shopping bag and they want to match up something with there navy Prada shoes. If I bought a shoes from the Prada umbrella it would be a Miu Miu (Miucille Prada is her full name.).
DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

Quote:
I like to take the low key apparoach Sosa, I would have worn the brown on brown leather Gucci loafers.
pimp.gif

Quote:
Its became a status symbol/hood novelty in the hood. I'm in the shop everyday so I see the dudes come in with there Prada shopping bag and they want to match up something with there navy Prada shoes. If I bought a shoes from the Prada umbrella it would be a Miu Miu (Miucille Prada is her full name.).
ing to OD with em, especially with the colors that never released :smh:
smh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
Im Backkkkkkk Gotham...​

I dunno Ty... I see where youre coming from with these shoes becoming a hood novelty. Its just another expensive thing that has been knocked off and copied. I see at least 5 dudes a day with fake pairs, its obvious.
Personally, I love my pairs, they take a beating and always look fresh. very versatile!
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Quote:
"Ghetto Cups" are probably one of the best boating shoes around, I'll give them that much. My people in the African American community realize there's a $340 shoes in the world that's the only shoe they buy. Its became a status symbol/hood novelty in the hood. I'm in the shop everyday so I see the dudes come in with there Prada shopping bag and they want to match up something with there navy Prada shoes. If I bought a shoes from the Prada umbrella it would be a Miu Miu (Miucille Prada is her full name.).

- I never post here and I don't mean to be condescending but her full name is miuccia prada. Sorry it just irked me.

^ Because I am :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom