+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Jada makin' the Yeezy's look reeeeeal tough
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jada in yeezys
that is the first pic that Ive seen where I can actually say the Yeezys look good.

smh.gif
where is Jada making these shoes looks good?..

these kix aren't for everyone...

I think they are nice kix, but honestly, only certain people can pull them off..

and outta all the outfits i seen its only been like 1 or 2 people that pulled em off

and JADA isn't one of them...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by trooooooph

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool everybody in that picture looks awkward.
This is the same kid thought spent $1000 to get his yeezys
256ye6g.gif
I dont go in this thread too often, but $1000.00!!?!????, whats the story on that?
He probably bought a pair early....just to stunt on ppl for a week
smh.gif

$1100 and no free shipping?
smh.gif

at least dude is rocking em....I dont think Id ever drop that kind of $$ on kicks, but if I ever did I dont think Id wear em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jada in yeezys

jadakissperformsatad387.jpg
that is the first pic that Ive seen where I can actually say the Yeezys look good.

agreed i just dont find the skin tight jeans with the yeezy's ah good look but thats just me

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Cudi's Yeezys are a size 9?!
I'm not going at you Mane' in particular, but Kid Cudi wears a size 12 that's why he and GLC are the only ones that can borrow Kanye's kicks.
I.E. Sample Yeezy's and The Louis Vuitton Don's.

I think Cudi is a 9 or a 10...in reference to that picture, I was at that concert...it was at my college last Saturday (Boston College)...I was fortunateenough to meet Cudi and Consequence before the show...Me and a friend met him separately and we both commented on his Yeezy's...he isn't a sz.12because if he was, Kanye would have had pairs to give him and Cudi told us that he went to Bodega at midnight to cop...he also was jokingly telling my friendwho is a sz. 12 that he would give him an extra pair, but he said he had no sz. 12's b/c that is Kanye's size and Kanye was going out and buying themall up...lol...but they did look mad big on his feet in person, to agree with the OP

Back
Top Bottom