+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

CB's hat and jacket is dope.. not a fan at all of the hare 1's.. i kno he has somethin else in his closet that woulda been alot better..

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by bapsta23

Not really a celebrity but thanks to me Ailyn from So Real Cru of Mtv's ABDC rockin Yeezy's.
20ff4ma.jpg

Dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ailyn, not the kicks.
for 1 sec i thought this is nicole scherzinger and woah girl is lookin sweet and even the yeezy looks good

You guys are such haters its hilarious
laugh.gif
. If it were a normal person orsomeone like dalitso posting that in the WDYWT thread, you guys would be giving eprops left and right.
laugh.gif

Its a dope fit, Hare Jordan 1s arent that bad, but that kinda outfit would look sick with any decent pair of Jordans, would look
pimp.gif
with some OGs.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
. If it were a normal person or someone like dalitso posting that in the WDYWT thread, you guys would be giving eprops left and right.
laugh.gif

Its a dope fit, Hare Jordan 1s arent that bad, but that kinda outfit would look sick with any decent pair of Jordans, would look
pimp.gif
with some OGs.

there is no hate ...this is what we just dont understand ..with a fit like that ..some og heat would lookbetter .

plus the jacket is to mall for dalisto you know how he likes the XXXL
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif
. If it were a normal person or someone like dalitso posting that in the WDYWT thread, you guys would be giving eprops left and right.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
with some OGs.

there is no hate ...this is what we just dont understand ..with a fit like that ..some og heat would look better .

glasses.gif

I coudnt think of another regular in the WDYWT thread besides dalitso
laugh.gif

You can say that about any fit, "What if he was wearing ____, would look so much better."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
with some OGs.

there is no hate ...this is what we just dont understand ..with a fit like that ..some og heat would look better .

plus the jacket is to small for dalisto you know how he likes the XXXL
glasses.gif

I coudnt think of another regular in the WDYWT thread besides dalitso
laugh.gif

You can say that about any fit, "What if he was wearing ____, would look so much better."

laugh.gif
dalisto

true but in his case you know something other than those would
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
with some OGs.

glasses.gif
roll.gif

I actually like CB's fit. As far as BigSean
smh.gif
(What was he thinking?) Red pants is straight garbage with the flames.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by you big dummy

chrisbrown42095.jpg

chrisbrown42093.jpg
embarassed.gif

cute outfit...and done clean, whoever thinks otherwise is hatin...
tongue.gif

It really is a dope fit, no doubt. It's just very very hypebeastish. Very.

Not a hater but ..... COME ON ... The only thing I can say is clean is the fitted and Jacket . THATS IT .

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
with some OGs.

glasses.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom