+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

not to hate but most (not all) of the Gucci stuff ive seen is ugly, but thats just my opinion
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

I think the Gucci craze is another extension of the 80s baby phenomenon. Gucci really became an American staple some time in the 70s and it was a hot brand for hustler dudes in the 80s (hence all the fond memories of Gucci loafers and such).
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
^ And everyone is that pic is wearing it proper and clean.

Exactly. Only I wouldn't have thrown on the bucket or the hat that Swizzy is rockin'. And I think I still have the material from when everybody was puttin gucci on their kicks. I might revisit that time period one day.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

Nelly at Ashanti's Bday party

14982030alfredcusto1016zv3.jpg

14982042alfredcusto1016jy2.jpg

Plies in Grapes

149879381016200763714pmcf0.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Eric B & Rakim:tongue:aid in full :pimp:
pimp.gif

damn is plies like two feet tall?
holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

^^ Ashanti know all that booty is about to fall out them pants. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

I've been watching a marathon of "A different world",on OXYGN channel just to catch glimpses of the kicks Dwayne Wayne was wearing back then..so far i've seen him in two diffrent version of II's. Brings back a lot of memories.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

gucci and gucci monogram has been embraced by the hood and hip hop since forever. itll never die, only go through spurts. dudes have always beasted when gucci goes hard on monogram appearal....

Quote:
What up Doe!!! Damn i miss Michigan State. Best years of my life. I always heard about Belle Isle in the summer but never got the opportunity to go down there. I got some boys from Pontiac (YAKTOWN!!), Northside
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

The real Gucci rocker aka...The Best.
a1rgur.jpg

Looks like Cement 3's
23wmlcn.jpg

Oh no is it the Ato Matsumoto's?
sd3cyc.jpg

"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Quote:
what do you want him to wear? hmmm let me guess the latest retro air jordan with a matching shirt that has the shoe printed on
ers. Is that too difficult nowadays to do? Lemme guess, you use Kanye as your fashion guru to style off of. Dude doesn't have to have a wack @#%$ Jordan Brand T-Shirt to match his everyday wearing jordans.

C'mon son, I aint one of these NT hypebeasts on here buying corny JB t-shirts. I like the kicks that's about all. In the meantime, get your vision checked, cuz rockin different color clothing aint fly at all sucka~
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

all I was saying is that ts gotten out of hand. Gucci will always be Gucci but as far as hip-hop is concerned its a throwback jersey
Quote:
Ashanti know all that booty is about to fall out them pants
Because todays fan is tomorrows rap critic.
Dom Kennedy
Soon​

honestly guccis been part of rap since before most of the whiners could dress themselves. Truth betold I'm willing to bet 90% of the folks that act like that don't even own no gucci like that, maybe two pieces max

We've been seeing a lot of gucci because they've had a crazy last 2 years design wise, I'm willing to bet the folks who know me been heard me say that dumb times for a minute now. Gucci can say they don't like the element but they jump right back at it every few years consistently. Everything they've been made in the last two years that isn't plainer then polo was designed for people with the classic rapper style. All they desgns that popped leaned heavily on the monograms or the stipes which then been knew is what the hood loves. All the cats that been rockin the Gucci crazy lately have been killing it except the duffle bag boy kid in his video, Point blank you cant tell me Fab, Freck and them aint stylin that stuff, unless you want me to tell you you dont know what fly is. Its kanye and pharrell and the cats like that that make Gucci and LV and all that look corny as hell. LV driving gloves with red stretch pants? put that kid on time out, he gonna be in complex fashion rundown 6 months from now clowning his own lay.

gucci never gonna be like M&N, its a bad comparison. I understand your sentiment but you know the numbers don't match up at all

cats hate so crazy its funny as hell.
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

Quote:
How is it made out to look trashy? For the most part all those artists I've listed above have worn everything very cleanly and proper and haven't overdone it. There's the exception of Playaz Circle in that "Duffel Bag Boy" video but outside of that it's been cool.
:smokin
smokin.gif
My eBay​

Back
Top Bottom