What shoes is kanye wearing?

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

11smf78.jpg
He's wearing the Jeremy Scott adidas,I think they are forums I'm not sure

jeremy scott adidas is correct the model is called j-wings they released in march

dont wanna sound like a biter but what name brand is that shirt kanye is wearing?

Originally Posted by darius3668

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

11smf78.jpg
He's wearing the Jeremy Scott adidas,I think they are forums I'm not sure

jeremy scott adidas is correct the model is called j-wings they released in march

dont wanna sound like a biter but what name brand is that shirt kanye is wearing?
they basically all white attitudes with a wing but yeah they jeremy scotts not too hard to find a lil pricey for a white shoe thou

rosses mcm stuff and shades are all made like people have already said. he buys the real thing and then has it tailord and or made from scratch to fit him. hebuys various brand name logo tees and has groovy lou lift the graphics and put them on a tshirt his size and the lv shades were real millionaires he hadcustomized by a guy in beverly hills. so for the record he has to buy the real thing and then go above and beyond to make it either fit him, or fit him like hewants. its not a big deal. i buy things and have them tailored and/or fitted how i want them all the time. thats nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom