+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

Originally Posted by daaznfella

too bad nobody know this celeb, utada hikaru, japans #1 selling artist... just released an album in the states last week called This Is The One...

anyway caught some of her older videos and saw these forces, thought you guys would appreciate

carry on...
dang.. this guy tried hard to get this pic.. give some credit. here's a better pic:
utadahikaru.preview.jpg

damn good one, +1 for you, right click...save....

that couch looks comfy too....
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t8b75z.jpg

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE KICKS TO THE RIGHT OF THE ZOOM 96's?? IN BETWEEN THE 96's AND SHAQSREEBOKS.

^ Hova cannot dress. everyone knows that and praises him because of his artistic sight in music.... not fashion.. He has done so much for MUSIC in a whole thatpeople do not give a poop wha he wears and how he rocks it.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

^ Hova cannot dress. everyone knows that and praises him because of his artistic sight in music.... not fashion.. He has done so much for MUSIC in a whole that people do not give a poop wha he wears and how he rocks it.
laugh.gif

you know why the 5's look so good on rawse? because he's so big and wearing bright red that its messin with your eyes so the v's just pop out lol,im jk pic really makes me think twice bout them joints

I know I should be paying attention to B, but knowing that Jay-Z's camel *** hit it and I never will makes a n**** not bother to focus on her. Oh wells.But yeah, Jay needs to try a shorter pants size, cause if he had hit it off right it woulda looked way better.

Back
Top Bottom