+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by T11Time

Is it me or do those XIs look bogus is that red piping that hovers above the patent leather

Maybe i'm trippin

yeah i noticed the same thing those are fake they look like they have red stitching or something lol

Originally Posted by nero1son

spl37400_001.jpg

Is it me or do those XIs look bogus is that red piping that hovers above the patent leather

Maybe i'm trippin

yeah i noticed the same thing those are fake they look like they have red stitching or something lol

I noticed that right away too, fakes
laugh.gif

if she has fake sneakers, makes me wonder if shes got some of that Rick Ross LV on her shoulder...

She lookin pretty old and whatnot if she were just wore a dress it would be cool but she look like she tryin to front like some girls when i was in junior highjeez

that lady Sovereign chick...aint that the lil girl from the missy elliot videos that used to dance...dang im gettin old.

Damn your daughter is uber rich and you cant afford no legit XIs.......crazy
You act like she knows. She was probably in the mall or whatever shop in ATL and the employee told her about them. She knows no better, andit's really not that big of a deal.

I don't know if there are any Glassjaw fans on this board. Daryl Palumbo of Glassjaw has always been seen wearing some sort of heat. Anyways, I was onyoutube and came across this live video of Glassjaw at the 2003 Vans Warped tour. Check out what he's rockin.

Back
Top Bottom