+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

tenjune-wale-1.jpg

tenjune-wale-2.jpg

HAHAHA Look at this dude..

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

wait is that CB's whip or is he just walkin by?

BTW he's rockin those canvas 1s

i don't think Bugatti sells their cars to celebs with such a record lol
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure it's his.

xpreya.png

just cuz hes drivin it dont make it his

By the way, when will u losers stop hating on Chris Brown. Like the jokes arent even funny anymore. it's guys like dollabill1 that keep meaway from Niketalk. To much hating on here man !

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

wait is that CB's whip or is he just walkin by?

BTW he's rockin those canvas 1s

i don't think Bugatti sells their cars to celebs with such a record lol
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure it's his.

just cuz hes drivin it dont make it his

By the way, when will u losers stop hating on Chris Brown. Like the jokes arent even funny anymore. it's guys like dollabill1 that keep me away from Niketalk. To much hating on here man !
I dont think he was really hatin. Just stating facts, unless Chris lives in Florida, I'm almost 100% sure itsrented. The night of the Rhi Rhi incident, he was in a rented Lambo.

But some of yall do hate on this cat
laugh.gif

His tee is the only thing dope bout his fit imo.

probably not chris' car fam....dudes been know to rent @%+! like crazy

and that girl above should stop pushing him off...or else that leather interior will match the paint

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not hating on the kid, but Chris brown is a joke. Dude really cant dress....Since when does throwing on all kinds of expensive clothes on make you fresh?

Mos defs fit is killing it. That fit hes wearing is ill
indifferent.gif

What does he really have thats "expensive" in the pics with Omarion? Dude comes with some nice fits, people just like to hate for whatever reason.
laugh.gif

c/s...how the hell is mos def's fit ill anyway...its a damn white tee and some jeans...
laugh.gif

It doesnt scream for attention, and the fit just looks fresh.Cool dark denims, a fresh t, fitted, and some dope timbs.

Chris Brown is rocking a Giants fitted, A Miami Dolphins jacket, a green pinstripe polo, and green chucks
laugh.gif
Thats horrible, and homies doing way too much, just to seek attention.

and lets be real, those man purses are garbage.
Since when is a Giants fitted, a Dolphins jacket, Lo, and Chucks expensive? Who said hes doing it to seek attention?

Relax on the haterade homie. You act as if he did something personal to you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

all those pictures of omarion and CB just look mad AYO!.

I have nothing against either of them in anyway, but those flicks just make it look like they are dating
Or like they're friends. A lot of you dudes sound real salty in this thread like you genuinely dislike these people you never even met. I gotno problems with CB other than the fact he has no talent, well he could dance but as an artist ehhh. But some of yall sound like you just hate everything aboutthe dude, same goes for Weezy, Kanye, and anyone else who shows up typically in this thread,

That dude gettin out of the Veyron needs to pull up his panties. Waistband goes on the waist fool, that goes for all youother fools.
tongue.gif

Probably the saltiest comment i've ever read in the History of NT...even before YUKU...

lol CB is what 20? dude has a million dollar veyron in not your average color combo..come on kay your not the least bit salty? average voice and dance movesand a few hits enables him to spend that much on a car. i know you have a bimmer so im sure you understand the value of having to work hard for nice things.people give this cat way too much credit for his style. when you have a fat bank account its easy to buy nice things. if you or I had his money we'd bejust as "fresh" as he is according to niketalk standards..

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

Probably the saltiest comment i've ever read in the History of NT...even before YUKU...

lol CB is what 20? dude has a million dollar veyron in not your average color combo..come on kay your not the least bit salty? average voice and dance moves and a few hits enables him to spend that much on a car. i know you have a bimmer so im sure you understand the value of having to work hard for nice things. people give this cat way too much credit for his style. when you have a fat bank account its easy to buy nice things. if you or I had his money we'd be just as "fresh" as he is according to niketalk standards..

indifferent.gif

well then get yo average voice and learn some dance moves and go do it if its that easy...and to answer your question ...NO @$+@%...aint nobody salty cuzanother man gettin his...thats same @+%+@ $@+ @$+@% #@%%...

you hatin on a @$+@% cuz he made?.....come on now bro....what the hell?

i always loved the way lighting 4s looked on the feet
i havent worn mine in over a year dust magnets

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

all those pictures of omarion and CB just look mad AYO!.

I have nothing against either of them in anyway, but those flicks just make it look like they are dating

AAAYYYOOO..
Jesus.. Look like friends to me..
You don't walk or sit next to your friends??
... Someone isn't comfortable with their sexuality.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom